11444 Players currently online!
Man vs. Machine - good luck!
Turn-based games at any time!
Vote for the best move to win!
Do you have what it takes?
Sharpen your tactical vision!
Get advice and game insights!
Learn from top players & pros!
View millions of master games!
Your virtual chess coach!
Perfect your opening moves!
Test your skills vs. computer!
Find the right private coach!
Can you solve it each day?
Bring it all together!
Beginners, start here!
Make friends & play team games!
News from the world of chess!
Search all Chess.com members!
Find local clubs & events!
Who's the best of your friends?
Read what members are saying!
Of course you have missed some opportunities such as 11.Nf5, it happens to everyone, but imo the most important thing is to find your weakness that you can fix.
From your opening moves I can see that:
1) You don't have interest in having double bishops. Having double Bishop means that you have control against all squares including those (color) that your opponent doesn't have due to his incomplete Bishop.
2) You don't have interest in creating an isolated pawn in your opponent camp.
19. Ng4...forks the R&Q. (...RxR+, 20.QxR , Qxb2 etc) You forked them on a later move anyway.
22. Nc2 lost a p. perhaps better to protect your white B, R to d1?
Nice game Pau , I don't see anything that sticks out.
23. Be4 looks better.25. Bc4 looks better aiming at f7. The knight was guarding a1.26. ... Qxd3 was correct.27. ... a6 is a wasted move.35. ... f5 exposes the king to check. Better was a5.38. Qd4#
Wow. I missed the queen and rook knight fork.
12/22/2014 - Peter Leko vs Alexander Morozevich, Nice, 2009
by iMacChess 4 minutes ago
by rochechocho 9 minutes ago
my first puzzle,mate in 2
by boogie76 11 minutes ago
Winning an won position
by QueenNeha 11 minutes ago
Which openings do you recommend for a 5|0 blitz OTB tournament?
by hicetnunc 18 minutes ago
Is Farting Allowed During Tournaments Games?
by tkbunny 19 minutes ago
Getting More Vacation Time & More Playing Time Into His Clock ???
by BlackChrysler57 23 minutes ago
Best Female Chess Player on Chess.com
by JudoChess_com 24 minutes ago
Kaynight's fall and ressurection
by Soorat92 32 minutes ago
What Next ?
by Nckchrls 37 minutes ago
Why Join | Chess Topics |
Help & Support |
© 2014 Chess.com
• Chess - English
We are working hard to make Chess.com available in over 70 languages. Check back over the year as we develop the technology to add more, and we will try our best to notify you when your language is ready for translating!