Forums

deleted

Sort:
Lou-for-you

Is he dead in the meantime? Not sure what stance to take here.

F0T0T0
3point14times2 wrote:
adamplenty wrote:

What the?

Who deleted comment #3 and why? I didn't.

OR did you? (I didn't)

tau!!

macer75
adamplenty wrote:
macer75 wrote:
adamplenty wrote:
macer75 wrote:
adamplenty wrote:
3point14times2 wrote:
adamplenty wrote:

What the?

Who deleted comment #3 and why? I didn't.

OR did you? (I didn't)

No-one but the mods and the author of the post can edit or delete it. As I know I didn't, I'm assuming a mod did it. I would like to know why.

Either that or someone's hacked into my account, or there's been a server error.

Can u post the comment again?

You mean exactly as it was before it was deleted?

um... yes. I'm just curious

I've just restored the post to as close a detail as I can remember. I don't know if the edit option disappears if a mod edits or deletes the post, but if not, it should.

lol I just saw the post. I don't think the mods had any reason to delete it.

adamplenty
[COMMENT DELETED]
adamplenty

Sorry if it seemed like I was throwing a childish wobbler. I was just totally miffed by my sudden change in fortune. I was so convinced I'd won (and I was winning; computer analysis confirms that), I just went in with all guns blazing, and messed everything up in the process. I suppose I should just stop and think, even when I know I'm winning. I mean, it was 7 days per move!

adamplenty
[COMMENT DELETED]
adamplenty
adamplenty wrote:

Sorry if it seemed like I was throwing a childish wobbler. I was just totally miffed by my sudden change in fortune. I was so convinced I'd won (and I was winning; computer analysis confirms that), I just went in with all guns blazing, and messed everything up in the process. I suppose I should just stop and think, even when I know I'm winning. I mean, it was 7 days per move!

Of course it didn't seem like a bad idea art the time, but looking back I feel embarrassed to have made this thread in the first place. Embarassed