Forums

Just got completely blown off the board by someone 400 points higher than me

Sort:
Yereslov
AndyClifton wrote:

I am stupid.

AndyClifton

Hey, I dare to be stupid!...

With me it's a choice, one which imparts a frequent frisson of delight.  You on the other hand--incapable of such heights (or depths) of bravado--have to drag in clowns like Bertrand Russell to do your dirty stupid work for you.

DrSpudnik
Yereslov wrote:

I am the world's biggest troll! I have no life.

Hey, this is fun

falcogrine
DrSpudnik wrote:
Yereslov wrote:

Hey, this is fun

wow, where do you find these quotes?

AndyClifton
Yereslov wrote:

I killed JFK.

Hey you're right, it is!

DrSpudnik
falcogrine wrote:
DrSpudnik wrote:
Yereslov wrote:

Hey, this is fun

wow, where do you find these quotes?

You just erase the content of the original quote and fill in the blank with the more appropriate text.

falcogrine
DrSpudnik wrote:

I like hacking people's quotes.

oh

AndyClifton

lol

Yereslov
AndyClifton wrote:

Hey, I dare to be stupid!...

With me it's a choice, one which imparts a frequent frisson of delight.  You on the other hand--incapable of such heights (or depths) of bravado--have to drag in clowns like Bertrand Russell to do your dirty stupid work for you.

Your assumption is that there is any "original" thought left.

Philosophy isn't composed of reinventions. It's a stepping stone.

AlCzervik

To becoming as bright as you? Sign me up!

DrSpudnik

Maybe he'll troll us on philosophy now that he's figured out both that and chess.

Yereslov
DrSpudnik wrote:

Maybe he'll troll us on philosophy now that he's figured out both that and chess.

Well, yes, I didn't come out of the womb knowing both chess and philosophy.

You're the troll here. Stay on topic.

DrSpudnik

Yereslob you have no business calling anyone on this planet a troll. You are the worst troll I have ever seen on this site...and I've seen a few.

To your credit, you've outlived them all.

Yereslov
DrSpudnik wrote:

Yereslob you have no business calling anyone on this planet a troll. You are the worst troll I have ever seen on this site...and I've seen a few.

You are the troll here. Follow the rules an you won't get banned.

kco
Yereslov wrote:
DrSpudnik wrote:

You are the troll here. Follow the rules an you won't get banned.

Yes do be careful here yereslov.

makikihustle
scorch1994 wrote:

"Hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard"

I like that quote. :)

mattyf9

A few things that stick out the most...#1. 7. e5-  this is totally unnecessary.  Your pawns control more central squares as is there was no need to push e5 so early.  Your opponent at that point wasn't able to play e5 yet and challenge your center so focus on developing your pieces.  Plus if you have more space you generally dont want to exchange pieces.  When you play Bg5 you stated that you wanted to exchange and open the h file.  Yet you initiate the exchange and dont open the H file so what was the point?  #2.  For some reason you decided not to castle.  You basically lost because you left your king in the center.  Leaving your king in the center creates so many more tactical oppurtunities.  

As for "raw talent", your opponent is a moron.

AndyClifton
DrSpudnik wrote:

You are the worst troll I have ever seen on this site....

Next to petermh5 anyway (funny how "worst troll" and "best troll" are virtually synonymous).