Forums

my game vs IM Danny

Sort:
champ_weller

I got to play on the big show today and i feel like i did alright for my level of play honestly besides giving him a piece (out of nervousness) and walking into check mate lol but if you could take a look and see what i could have done better i would appreciate it

ChessSoldier

No one is going to do that.  Try reposting this with the actual game and your own analysis first, and maybe someone will comment on it.

ChessisGood
ChessSoldier wrote:

No one is going to do that.  Try reposting this with the actual game and your own analysis first, and maybe someone will comment on it.

Harsh but true. To help out, here it is:

http://www.chess.com/livechess/game.html?id=286813193

champ_weller

shucks i thought i posted it hold on lol

netzach

Enjoy the experience I say but likely little point in analysing this (or indeed any) rapid-game. Look to the future.

champ_weller

it wasnt rapid it was 15-30 i just made it look like one because i sucked lol

Scottrf

Yeah I think your main mistake was only thinking about your own plans (you clearly were rushing to castle) and forgetting the threat of your opponent (hanging piece).

champ_weller

i see what you mean the record on the loop lol but i need it you also give really good info to thanks and yeah i knew  the game was lost but it was a good oppurtunity to play an IM and learn