10000 Players currently online!
Man vs. Machine - good luck!
Turn-based games at any time!
Vote for the best move to win!
Do you have what it takes?
Sharpen your tactical vision!
Get advice and game insights!
Learn from top players & pros!
View millions of master games!
Your virtual chess coach!
Perfect your opening moves!
Test your skills vs. computer!
Find the right private coach!
Can you solve it each day?
Bring it all together!
Beginners, start here!
Make friends & play team games!
News from the world of chess!
Search all Chess.com members!
Find local clubs & events!
Who's the best of your friends?
Read what members are saying!
Nice game (post #3), but your analysis is not that great.
6. ... d5?? Black didn't have that much choise. It is either 6. ... d5 or 6. ... Kg6, both moves leading to a lost position.
8. ... Kf6 This should have a ?? mark. Much better would have been 8. ... Qg5. Still a winning position for White, but at least not directly losing for Black.
9. e5+ This is not the strongest move. 9. Qf4+ is much stronger. (9. ... Kg6 10. Bf7#, or 9. ... Ke7 10. Qe5+ with mate on the next move)
10. ... c6?? Absolutely a blunder. Black should have just taken the bishop on d5.
11. Be4+!! This is actualy a blunder. 11. Qf3+ Kg6 12. Bf7# would have been a quicker finish.
13. Be3+ This is a really big blunder. After 13. ... Kxe5 White should still be winning with such an exposed King, but 13. Qd3+ at least wins the queen on d8.
The mate with the Black king on a3 is really entertaining. Great attacking game, punishing the awful 1. ... f6.
10. Nd5?? misses axb5 and sacs two pieces for a pawn and rook. Black missed 20...Qxd4
What do you expect from us?
Never do 2... f6 ever again as u see
i know the entire time i could have tooken the queen.But i wanted to have some fun for him not knowing because of bullet
java computer doesn't work
by jonrichco a few minutes ago
I felt like I played bad... but I won
by Willhead13 4 minutes ago
Helpmate in 3 that I can't solve and it's rendering me semi-insane
by gimmewuchagot 6 minutes ago
andriod app update pushed out yesterday
by luck1e 6 minutes ago
Making the Chess.com Forums Better
by chess_gg 10 minutes ago
by scrooge_mcdude 11 minutes ago
Was this exchange sacrifice sound?
by The_Ghostess_Lola 14 minutes ago
Challenge Friend to Live Game
by EricFleet 15 minutes ago
Mate in 2!
by ThePeg 18 minutes ago
unable to move pieces
by GMvinu 19 minutes ago
Why Join | Chess Topics |
Help & Support |
© 2014 Chess.com
• Chess - English
We are working hard to make Chess.com available in over 70 languages. Check back over the year as we develop the technology to add more, and we will try our best to notify you when your language is ready for translating!