18531 Players currently online!
Man vs. Machine - good luck!
Turn-based games at any time!
Vote for the best move to win!
Do you have what it takes?
Sharpen your tactical vision!
Get advice and game insights!
Learn from top players & pros!
View millions of master games!
Your virtual chess coach!
Perfect your opening moves!
Test your skills vs. computer!
Find the right private coach!
Can you solve it each day?
Bring it all together!
Beginners, start here!
Make friends & play team games!
News from the world of chess!
Search all Chess.com members!
Find local clubs & events!
Who's the best of your friends?
Read what members are saying!
Nice game (post #3), but your analysis is not that great.
6. ... d5?? Black didn't have that much choise. It is either 6. ... d5 or 6. ... Kg6, both moves leading to a lost position.
8. ... Kf6 This should have a ?? mark. Much better would have been 8. ... Qg5. Still a winning position for White, but at least not directly losing for Black.
9. e5+ This is not the strongest move. 9. Qf4+ is much stronger. (9. ... Kg6 10. Bf7#, or 9. ... Ke7 10. Qe5+ with mate on the next move)
10. ... c6?? Absolutely a blunder. Black should have just taken the bishop on d5.
11. Be4+!! This is actualy a blunder. 11. Qf3+ Kg6 12. Bf7# would have been a quicker finish.
13. Be3+ This is a really big blunder. After 13. ... Kxe5 White should still be winning with such an exposed King, but 13. Qd3+ at least wins the queen on d8.
The mate with the Black king on a3 is really entertaining. Great attacking game, punishing the awful 1. ... f6.
10. Nd5?? misses axb5 and sacs two pieces for a pawn and rook. Black missed 20...Qxd4
What do you expect from us?
Never do 2... f6 ever again as u see
i know the entire time i could have tooken the queen.But i wanted to have some fun for him not knowing because of bullet
"Bullet Brawl with IM Danny Rensch!"
New Survey - US Chess Players
by thatjimguy a few minutes ago
What is the best opening for the white?
by Troll4ever22 a few minutes ago
what problem with live chess !?
3/4/2015 - Boxed In
by DA-NINJA-15 4 minutes ago
Do think this is mean to say?
by Pulpofeira 8 minutes ago
A 1...e5 Repetoire - Dynamic Antidotes to Annoying Moves
by Keighley 10 minutes ago
by Whip_Kitten 11 minutes ago
Do You Have A Lucky Chess Set ?
by Pulpofeira 13 minutes ago
I analyse your games in live chess (free)
by alekspachalov99 13 minutes ago
Show Me Your Favorite Chess Clock...
by Jolbac 16 minutes ago
Why Join | Chess Topics |
Help & Support |
© 2015 Chess.com
• Chess - English
We are working hard to make Chess.com available in over 70 languages. Check back over the year as we develop the technology to add more, and we will try our best to notify you when your language is ready for translating!