Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

need someone kind

• 3 years ago · Quote · #1

keilan

Hey I wanted my game to be analysed but It's hard if let it do by a computer the variations don't say much for me. I only want some openingflaws i made and tactical misser i had.

Is there someone who wanted to analise it for me

• 3 years ago · Quote · #2

bdn512

11...Ke5 would probably be the better move in that situation, as it protects him more and defends from the d6 discovered attack.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #3

keilan

yes indeed didn't want my king in the middle but was bad idea

• 3 years ago · Quote · #4

mrtnwldrn

not looking too deeply,but 7.....0-0 looks better, gets the king out the way,lets the kings rook see some sunlight

• 3 years ago · Quote · #5

transpo

2.Bc4 is violating an opening principle of Knights before Bishops.  Without knowing how Black is going to develop you don't know whether the B belongs on e2, d3, c4, b5, or whether it needs to be fianchettoed after g3,Bg2.  Also, the B is subject to being attacked causing you to have to move it losing tempii. After 2...e6 which is better than d6?! because it has the B on c4 biting on granite and Black is threatening ...d5 causing you to move the B again and if there is the exchange exd5 exd5 B(moves) Black has established a central head duo with pawns at c5,d5.

Once the Balck Knights are developed the B is subject to being captured in an exchange of B for N giving Black the minor exchange and the attacking advantage of the B pair.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #6

keilan

aaah i'm putting in the variations you told me thanks

• 3 years ago · Quote · #7

ChristianSoldier007

transpo wrote:

2.Bc4 is violating an opening principle of Knights before Bishops.  Without knowing how Black is going to develop you don't know whether the B belongs on e2, d3, c4, b5, or whether it needs to be fianchettoed after g3,Bg2.  Also, the B is subject to being attacked causing you to have to move it losing tempii. After 2...e6 which is better than d6?! because it has the B on c4 biting on granite and Black is threatening ...d5 causing you to move the B again and if there is the exchange exd5 exd5 B(moves) Black has established a central head duo with pawns at c5,d5.

Once the Balck Knights are developed the B is subject to being captured in an exchange of B for N giving Black the minor exchange and the attacking advantage of the B pair.

Bc4, although not book, isnt altogether bad

• 3 years ago · Quote · #8

transpo

ChristianSoldier007 wrote:
    transpo wrote:

Bc4, although not book, isnt altogether bad

All moves in chess have advantages and disadvantages.  2.Bc4 in this game has more disadvantages than advantages that a strong player can exploit.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #9

ChristianSoldier007

While Knights before Bishops is a general rule, the only way to truly master chess is to understand that while there are certain principles to follow, they are not written in stone and are very flexible. The most important concept in chess is "It depends on the position"

• 3 years ago · Quote · #10

transpo

ChristianSoldier007 wrote:

While Knights before Bishops is a general rule, the only way to truly master chess is to understand that while there are certain principles to follow, they are not written in stone and are very flexible. The most important concept in chess is "It depends on the position"

You are right, but in this position 2.Bc4 is NOT an exception to following the principles.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #11

madhacker

Am I being really thick here? After Rf3 doesn't the simple Qxf3 just win?

• 3 years ago · Quote · #13

ChristianSoldier007

pfren is not the guy you want for "kind analysis". He is kinda blunt Laughing but he is a strong player

• 3 years ago · Quote · #14

ChaoChinKun

Laughing I laughed after 'move from the future'.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #15

keilan

Yeah castling was really neccecary.

I'm just playing for a couple of months now. so there's lot to be learned. Blunt or not ;) . Thanks or all the replies. 

Post your reply: