Forums

Read This Before You Post

Sort:
ravi25rawat

okey let's enjoy the king with three Queens.

how can three checks at one time ? this position is not real.....

Drahcir281089

Thanks, without reading this I would have posted my ongoing game, asking for help!

madpawn

Your grades are way above mine, but for what its worth you would not have lost had your pawns not impeded the mobility of your bishop. I don't know if keeping the rook on would have helped because white's rook was quite immobile just before you exchanged. Thanks for a very instructive game.

Sam258

Very good guide, I'll make sure to keep this in mind

drmr4vrmr

mate in 1

jchen

I'll never improve. Chess is not my thing.

plane129

Good guidelines!

ahwanjoshi

i am unable to find how to post my games to post can any 1 plz help

mail me ahawnavinandan@gmail.com or post here

or should i post PGN

drmr4vrmr

what is a chess engine?

little_jhayzzy

thanks i'll takenote of that...

1chessking
TonyGas wrote:

please help me solve this tricky little poser. really, i want mate in three but will settle for four moves. i am playing white. thank you

I don't even see how you could last two more moves!!!!!!!

OpeningGambit
TonyGas wrote:

please help me solve this tricky little poser. really, i want mate in three but will settle for four moves. i am playing white. thank you

Best move - resign.

OGSmile

VLaurenT
Dmytro wrote:
anaxagoras wrote:

3.  Don't look at a chess engine for analysis until after you have analyzed the game with others at chess.com; the same goes for those reviewing. 

Why? I always use chess engine when annotating or analyzing my games, it's very helpful. And I am not the only person who does this, a lot of strong players do this.

Well, I've been taught it's better to analyze first by yourself and ask for human feedback from stronger players because it helps the learning process.

Engines are better at finding the strong moves, but human players are better at detecting the patterns behind your mistakes.

You can always run a chess engine afterwards.

Of course, these are only guidelines, and you don't have to stick by them.  Smile

torre5

thanks

enchantreSs8k
TonyGas wrote:

please help me solve this tricky little poser. really, i want mate in three but will settle for four moves. i am playing white. thank

lol..unreal

Tommyohe

Nice guides!

Tommyohe

really nice!

skunkape

lulk

mnb97

for me, thats is very good info and i will make sure that try to always remember that. tq

Seirup

Can we set others games in, to analys games we seen in books or magasins? 

This forum topic has been locked