Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

Read This Before You Post


  • 7 years ago · Quote · #61

    csedoriosa

    greyfox wrote: i want to share my games here and in chessmaniac but i donty know how. anyone wants to help me? just send me a private message.

    learn to be resourceful........SealedSealedSealedSealedSealed


  • 7 years ago · Quote · #62

    superchef1028

    TonyGas wrote:

    please help me solve this tricky little poser. really, i want mate in three but will settle for four moves. i am playing white. thank you

     


    Ask for a draw.


  • 7 years ago · Quote · #63

    illuminosferatu

    In real life... TonyGas, if the setup was like this, you might as well buff your king with a sanctuary spell, give him the teleport and illusion skills, and allow him to shapeshift into various pieces.  Then he could shapeshift into a queen and create the illusion that the pawn was his son all along and he inherited the crown.  Then he can use up his remaining mana to cast teleport to move himself to e8 and checkmate the king while the king's busy crowning more of his surrounding pawns into queens for further acts of adultery.  After this, you should ask yourself... "Why didn't I do this in the first place?"  And the answer to that is simple:  The enemy queens were too seductive for you to think straight.
  • 7 years ago · Quote · #64

    funtime

    i like the point of playing on your own merit without  cheating, thank you,.,.,.,Laughing
  • 7 years ago · Quote · #65

    ProteusIQ

    Wow I That is true! by posting our lost game we do learn more!! I love it!
  • 7 years ago · Quote · #66

    pawn_shop

    this is a great idea
  • 7 years ago · Quote · #67

    Ridzwan

    TonyGas wrote:

    please help me solve this tricky little poser. really, i want mate in three but will settle for four moves. i am playing white. thank you

     


    you may need to edit some of the things


  • 7 years ago · Quote · #68

    madpawn

    If you sneak the white king off the board, you are guaranteed a draw - but not a win - unless you whitewash at least 2 queens. I think something went wrong prior to posting this puzzle. However, I am interested should you sort out the glitch.


  • 7 years ago · Quote · #69

    madpawn

    davaughe wrote: Kingskiller is right, i started lmao when i looked at the board because the positioning was absoluetly ridiculous. anyway can u (TonyGas) explain what's happeing there. P.S. if u want real help, post a real game..... lol

    Davaughe, I am more interested in chess scene in Jamaica. Are you in a position to give us a run down?  Any clubs I can visit while on holiday? Any really strong players who have decided to stay on the island? 

    TonyGas I haven't laughed so much in a long time. Who says chess players lack humour? 

     


     


  • 7 years ago · Quote · #70

    alexhubble326

    righteous post i will keep this in mind
  • 7 years ago · Quote · #71

    winston

     

    Well thanks for this piece of knowledge and I will ensure that I stick to the rules and principles alluded to here!


  • 7 years ago · Quote · #72

    rdrain16

    hes playing white and wants mate in three moves good luck with that
  • 7 years ago · Quote · #73

    rdrain16

    madpawn wrote: davaughe wrote: Kingskiller is right, i started lmao when i looked at the board because the positioning was absoluetly ridiculous. anyway can u (TonyGas) explain what's happeing there. P.S. if u want real help, post a real game..... lol

    Davaughe, I am more interested in chess scene in Jamaica. Are you in a position to give us a run down?  Any clubs I can visit while on holiday? Any really strong players who have decided to stay on the island? 

    TonyGas I haven't laughed so much in a long time. Who says chess players lack humour? 

     


     


     this is like tonygas asking for white to mate black it 3 but settle for four in this senario, rotrlmao(rolling on the floor laughing my *** off)


  • 6 years ago · Quote · #74

    jaberwocky24

    Chess problem was probably sent April 1st! Probably not a nice way to do it, but he's trying to say 'lighten up' a little! I don't really agree with him - if it's too 'heavy' or 'serious' for you', don't post or read a chess forum!? Perhaps 'grow up' would also be deemed an inappropriate response? Play on . . . the GAMES the important thing, not the politics.
  • 6 years ago · Quote · #75

    MCW

    OK I've got it!!! Mate in 3!!... Oh no, hang on, I forgot about those queens... damn...
  • 6 years ago · Quote · #76

    MCW

    Hey jaberwocky24, lighten up a litte!
  • 6 years ago · Quote · #77

    rdrain16

    MCW wrote: OK I've got it!!! Mate in 3!!... Oh no, hang on, I forgot about those queens... damn...

     now thats funny


  • 6 years ago · Quote · #78

    keithjoshua777

    After wking moved to g1,move your fqueen to d2. If knight takes the queen, move your knight either to d1 or e4. If white bpawn move after black queen on d2, then either queen on d1 0r e1 or h1 mate white in 3 moves.try...
  • 6 years ago · Quote · #79

    johndowns

    what does the anntation work or mean?
  • 6 years ago · Quote · #80

    mcfeo4

    Very Informative... How do you save the game into the nifty blue format? I've tried to copy the pgn, but it doesn't have the useful move-by-move buttons.

     



Back to Top

Post your reply: