Forums

Read This Before You Post

Sort:
biteme62

I DO NOT WANT TO!!!!!!!!!!

ikpure

Energy-efficient and environmentally friendly decorative

North has heating, air conditioning against the South. For the North-South divide heat uneven, most Southerners can only hope North sigh, so, for the cold winter, air conditioning is essential, and a satisfactory air conditioning and what conditions need to do?green composite decking suppliers

1. The energy-efficient and environmentally friendly comfortable and healthy

As a good air conditioning, the first condition is that energy-saving and environmental protection, this is a must have, like Gree, Midea Air Conditioning and other domestic brands are preferred. Many now have air conditioning, although the name of "saving" banner in the sale, but for some cottage counterfeit products, energy or not remains to be tested, so that, in considering the air conditioning, it is best to consider a limited domestic or joint venture brands.adding height to existing wood fence top for privacy

2. To provide comfort ultra quiet

In addition to air-conditioning energy saving and environmental protection, air conditioning noise is ranked second degree of concern, most of the new air conditioning rarely appear sound great, but over time, there will be a lot of air conditioning noise, resulting in sleep is not stable For air conditioning mute function, most people still relatively needed in buy air time, and do not forget to check its properties to see how many decibels.high quality composite decking manufacturers

3. To get rid of harmful substances in air purification

Common air conditioners are not purifying the air, unless there is this function, for example, there is a Daikin air conditioning you can get rid of harmful substances, it has a dual filter, photocatalytic filter and air filter mildew can adsorption dust in the air, inhibit, eliminate certain bacteria, viruses, and other decomposition allogeneic, creating a clean and healthy indoor air.

In addition, although air conditioning can make indoor warmth of spring, but also pay attention too dry air caused by the disease, the best in open air at the same time use a humidifier to increase the indoor humidity.best brand for decking quality

mannsrobert

Re:7/18/15 daily puzzle  Why doesn't K x B? 

mister_gcc

How do i start a new topic?

Gerogerigegege

tl;dr

PawnSupremacy

Hey, how do I create a topic to share a game I recently played?

RitwikBilgi

Hey guys I just played a wonderful positional game with a deep positional exchange sac that won the game for me!! http://www.chess.com/livechess/game?id=1342342159 GUYS PLEASE ANALYSE ThIS GAME AND PLEASE COMMENT BELOW IF THERE WAS A FASTER WAY TO WIN. and would one of you please post this game in a board format.(preferably the person who comments first) 😃

MagAlves
PawnSupremacy wrote:

Hey, how do I create a topic to share a game I recently played?

You mean here on this thread?

Use the chess editor

aryl4g

Hugh_T_Patterson wrote:

Great information. I would have posted something that was completely wrong. I have made a copy of the guidelines and will use them when I post my first opening problem! Thank you again.

Hugh_T_Patterson wrote: Great information. I would have posted something that was completely wrong. I have made a copy of the guidelines and will use them when I post my first opening problem! Thank you again.

mcostan

How do you annotate a game? I downloaded a pgn but am unsure of what to do next.

aw0000056709

Hello everyone, I have read this forum RULES.

Here, I will post a game, where I win, BUT, I WANT TO LEARN TOO! Please analyze my game, and tell me which moves I can improve / strengthen. What should I do when facing certain move, etc.

Uberstellar

How do I start a new topic? For the life of me I can't find a "new thread" button anywhere. Sorry for the noob question here.

printscharming

Wow, ran across this post today, looking for some advice on game analysis. Had not ever thought about posting any of my games, but after reading this great forum, I might consider.  I was trying to see where to post a question. Hopefully,  I can do that here. 

Question:

Is there anyway to have moves time stamped?  I tend to lose many games on time and in reviewing my games, I'd like to see where that time was spent.  Then, maybe I can take a closer look as to what I was thinking, seeing, or considering at that point.

aman_makhija

I agree with all, except #2. Why can't you learn from your opponent's mistakes. 

Often times at beginner and intermediate level, many games are won, even though you don't deserve to win them. So, you might have lost a pawn in the middlegame, but your opponent blundered a mating net in the endgame, much later. Then you need to find where you made a mistake while losing your pawn.

This happens very often at begginners level, and intermediate (like me!)

aman_makhija

IN my opinion, you can learn from your opponenent's losses too.

macer75

Man, the OP has been here for 9 years!

aman_makhija

SO? CHess.com started in the 1990's

Tom_Brady_SB49_Champ

oldest chess.com forum? 9 yrs ago

SimSim64

I'm new here - how can I use the computeranalyzes?

ikpure

i like chess game,but as worker,everyone,if you want to build a deck,you can contact me,or visit my web http://wholesalecompositedecking.com/

This forum topic has been locked