Forums

Want your game analyzed for FREE?

Sort:
CoenJones

I have started a youtube channel where I will be doing many chess and video game videos.

If you would like your game to be one of the games that I analyse, put a link to your game/s below

I will analyse as many games as you like, but please be rational

View my channel at the link below, and please subscribe!

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHCQOAi-_Ym6ywASIeGCjNg/feed

CoenJones

Thanks david, I'm assuming that black resigned? Will shoot you a link with the finished video.

Phylar

I'll finish a game as white and a game as black. If they are decent games I'll throw them you way. Curious as well.

ChezBoy

The one in this forum I made would be nice. Ignor the forum, just use the game diagram. http://www.chess.com/forum/view/game-analysis/did-i-do-something-wrong-in-this-game

CoenJones

Thanks Guys, and if your curious, you should subscribe Phylar =P

Phylar

I am curious about your evaluation regarding positions I come up with when I get all experimental. They should be fun games for you to look at as well.

This is a game where I decided to try really hard to keep my Queen back for as long as possible. Both of these are wins, if you want I can send you a losing game when I get a decent one.

Neither of these are annotated. That would ruin of fun of you figuring things out. Do a good job and I'll annotate future ones to make things easier for ya'. This was another experimental game. I think you'll be particularly interested regarding the last 8 or so moves.

Enjoy :)

NOTE: Do a good job and I'll subscribe without any issue. Give and take my friend.

k_kostov

It would be nice to see those videos. Congratulations for putting the effort into analyzing games. Good luck!

CoenJones

thanks kostov and Phylar, hopefully I can analyse them quickly and start publishing videos in the next 6 weeks or so

Might sound like a long time but I don't want to mess this opportunity up!

kco

Nice offer, have a question for you, how can you analyse them while your rating here is poor ?

FancyKnight

I will subscribe when you post your first video, good luck!

Here is a game, I can help with analysis if you want, just send me a message.

MSC157

Maybe this one? It was 3|0 blitz. I lost on time and was playing black.

CoenJones

Thanks fancyknight and MSC

To kco, ok, I am not the best, but I am looking to get as much as I can from this experience, and I am going to put every effort into this, so the Analysis are going to be good hopefully.

But I guess I gotta wait and see what happens Smile

CoenJones

David, I got a pretty good analysis for yours written, I'll just have to look over it and revise some things before I record it, the rest I'm getting to work on now =D

CoenJones

thanks david

D_for_DJ

please help me with your ideas from this game. ty

D_for_DJ

i was black

chessarx

Hope you can look this over. Thanks!
CoenJones

thanks very much chessarx and D_for_DJ

would love it if more people posted games!!! I need as many as I can get

chessarx

You're welcome.  I really look forward to it, since I don't know much about how to analyze a game. I thought more people would jump on this opportunity too. I bet they will after they see a few analyzed games.

CoenJones

yeah, I hope so. Maybe they see my rating and judge me on that. . . but I can analyse a game pretty well if given time