Sort:
CoenJones
[COMMENT DELETED]
CaribooStew

So did this ever happen?

steve_bute
[COMMENT DELETED]
L2Gt

Nice game I played the other day. Would love to see a YT vid on it!
Umadbrother95
[COMMENT DELETED]
ChristianJonesy

Unfortunately having some difficulty uploading the game.  Only seems to be going up to 31. xyz# even though there are roughly 60 moves. 

I'll try and see if there is a tutorial around tomorrow. :)

CoenJones

Thanks, and I am getting to it soon. I want to record about 50 eps until I upload any, so I can upload them every day or two.

Phylar
manspider29 wrote:

Thanks, and I am getting to it soon. I want to record about 50 eps until I upload any, so I can upload them every day or two.

Getting them done in bulk isn't a bad idea. However, if you want this to succeed you will 1. Need to improve your own chess game (analyzing the wide variety of games here will help) 2. Continue analyzing perhaps a game every week 3. Have solid commentary or annotation -- aka QUALITY! Blah blah blah, etc, etc - it is good that you are doing this. Just make sure to go over the annotations/commentary that you make a second time. At our ratings even spending days on a game may only allow us to dive just so deeply into a position.

CoenJones

Thanks phylar. I'll keep that in mind.

CoenJones

so everyone knows, the channel at the beginning of the forum is not the channel I actually plan to use anymore. I lost the password.

I am gonna create a new channel soon, I am analysing a few of those games now too!!

GSHAPIROY

How about this one? (30|0 time control)

Thank you very much manspider29!!!!

CoenJones

your welcome, thanks for posting it!!

CoenJones

ok, thanks david