Forums

We need more amateurs to post their annotated games.

Sort:
creepingdeath50

Here is one of my recent wins against the same opponent who I resigned to in our first game which lasted 63 moves. 

chesster_sharon

I posted a game on Sunday (Two 1200's Players) and anotated it thoroughly...and not one reply.  I truly am trying to learn how to play better and love playing here.  But sometimes I feel the higher ranked players "don't have time to mess with the lower ranked players."  It's very discouraging.

Ben_Dubuque

if I have time to check out a game, I try, but sometimes,I don't. Sorry

send them to me and I will make time.

Ben

dashkee94

chesster_sharon

If that happens again, send me a PM with the thread title and I'll have a look and comment.  I know sometimes I see a bullet game posted by someone with horrible oversights and I just can't watch it any longer, but if you are serious about improving your chess I'll give you a hand.  That cool with you?

Abhijeet_1

Here is my game against the level 10 of computer... It is my fastest win with only 23 moves... I played white

Black_Locust

Pretty severe oversight by that computer.  I would have moved g6 or Nf6.

chesster_sharon
dashkee94 wrote:

chesster_sharon

If that happens again, send me a PM with the thread title and I'll have a look and comment.  I know sometimes I see a bullet game posted by someone with horrible oversights and I just can't watch it any longer, but if you are serious about improving your chess I'll give you a hand.  That cool with you?

Totally cool!  Thanks (and thanks to Ben, too)!

Toogtyvepaastribe

This "opposite to the queens gambit" is called the "Blackmar-Diemer gambit". You got really nice advantage in development. Regard that none of black's pieces on the queenside ever moved. I dont know what level 10 means on this certain computer, but IMHO it doesnt seem to be much.

Music_or_Misery

Game I played on another website. Haven't played chess much in a while before this point, so I've been a little rusty.

Kioas13
jaybir

Here is a game with a sicilian opening where black manages to get d5 in without loss of material. But it backfired with a strong initiative for white

Kijiri

Managed to draw the highest rated player I ever played in online chess in a game where I stupidly blundered a pawn in the opening and then tried to play as actively as absolutely possible. 

I had just lost a game to the same opponent very convincingly when I played using my normal time distribution (about 5-10 mins on every move) so when I lost the pawn I got really upset with myself and decided to use all the time I could to fight for a comeback. Because of that the game lasted for a few months, since most of the time I made only one move every 5 days. Anyways I felt I came back quite well. I only made one serious mistake after the opening phase acording to the computer analysis and fortunatly for me my opponent didn't play the precise reply. 

Nietsoj

Here is another contribution.

http://www.chess.com/blog/Nietsoj/anti-carlsen

__-__

Here's a ~1500 game by me. Very amateur and non-technically annotated.. will be glad if somebody would point out the inefficiencies. Thanks!

http://www.chess.com/blog/__-__/twist-in-the-tale-tactically-prolific-start-struggling-middle-game-but-a-climactic-end-with-a-my

alexstoma
[COMMENT DELETED]
David210
[COMMENT DELETED]
creepingdeath50

@ chesster_sharon, don't be discouraged. The title of this thread says what it says and then when people start sharing their games, only a select few will actually be both looked at and commented on instead of everyones. I have pretty much accepted the notion that nobody here will willingly seek to comment on my game that I shared (especially since it has been posted for this long and nobody has) and I am training myself to compete professionally. It doesn't matter to me anymore if someone or anyone will, because I am still doing what I am doing and I am happy regardless to improve my game skills with or without others help.

jaybir

Here is a sicilian game with 3.Bb5, Tried it and adopted it instead of the way too tactical games of the open Sicilian (for me)

Radical_Drift
jaybir wrote:

Here is a sicilian game with 3.Bb5, Tried it and adopted it instead of the way too tactical games of the open Sicilian (for me)

Tactics and dynamism don't fit your style of play? But you've played some astounding tactical games that you've shown in this thread. Eh, I guess you're kind of like Fischer then.

jaybir
chessman1504 a écrit :
jaybir wrote:

Tactics and dynamism don't fit your style of play? But you've played some astounding tactical games that you've shown in this thread. Eh, I guess you're kind of like Fischer then.

Yeah i have my moments where i can see a good combination but for one good game posted here, i kinda hide ten others where i suffer the whole game ;) . It's not the fact to lose that bothered me but more the feeling that you're not playing the type of positions i would like to.