Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

Game #3 in G/60 Massachusetts Championships U2000

• 18 months ago · Quote · #1

JBades6310

This was the best game I played from my tournament this weekend, The Massachusetts G/60 Championships. I was entered in the Class A section U2000 USCF. I thought this was an interesting game with some tactical shots at the end. Let me know what you think. I added some annotations and lines throughout the game to explain some of my moves.

I played this tournament with a performance rating of 2077, boosting me to a rating of 1903 USCF. My goal this year is to reach the 2000 mark.

• 18 months ago · Quote · #2

angelor

nice

• 18 months ago · Quote · #3

kantifields

Nice game jeremy.

• 18 months ago · Quote · #4

fhwee

Good job, Jeremy.

• 18 months ago · Quote · #5

whmeh0

gg

• 5 weeks ago · Quote · #7

zenomorphy

Wow J, ...your deployment of that remarkable light square Bishop were sharp dagger strikes thru the heart of Blacks position. Man, ...your tactical awareness & proficiency was beautifully demonstrated in this game. Super job J! Well done.

• 4 weeks ago · Quote · #8

JBades6310

Just saw your comments @ItalianMachine @zenomorphy, I really appreciate the kind words, especially from players of your caliber. It's very encouraging to get positive feedback from a master, really makes me want to keep improving! Also, always great to hear from a good friend, zeno Wink 

These are my favorite kind of games, where I get to explore several tactical lines and utilize my creativity. I will definitely post more of my favorite games soon! 

• 4 weeks ago · Quote · #9

zenomorphy

Cool Thank You J!

Post your reply: