Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

My 7-0 Sweep at 2013 K-12 Nationals

• 10 months ago · Quote · #2

petrchpetr

Well, that's an achievement. My goal is to get over 2k, but it's not that simple as it seems. Congratulations for the win and the 7/7. It's quite rare, but it happens. 

• 10 months ago · Quote · #4

blueemu

Awesome work. Congrats.

• 10 months ago · Quote · #5

waffllemaster

adypady02 wrote:
    ChessLegend28 wrote:

Good job, now it's my turn

We'll see. anyway good luck COLLEAGUE

Haha, so he was the one who said it was impossible to go 7/0?

Good job, congrats.

• 10 months ago · Quote · #6

CP6033

that was very good play, good for you!

• 10 months ago · Quote · #7

jordanh

A few years ago, GM Robert Hess won some nice games in the US Championship with the Exchange French.  It's not bad, but it is perhaps less ambitious than other lines.

Good play!  Congratulations.

• 10 months ago · Quote · #8

MaxCorn

Sahil, good luck on breaking 2200. As a colleague, I do not think you will be able to do it any time soon. Anyway, I will beat you in the sweet 16 this year so don't you worry ;P

• 10 months ago · Quote · #9

bishopson

Congratulations on your win and accomplishment, new NM!  As for your last game, I'm not too surprised by your opponent's line v. the French.  In a recent vote chess game for another team here, one of our members, an IM candidate (who is one norm short of his IM) recommended this line, a line often used by Botvinnik.  We easily crushed our opponents, so it carries a lot more danger than may appear on the surface.  Personally, I prefer the Tarrasch v. the French and have had extremely good success with it.

• 9 months ago · Quote · #10

serguei79

amazing!! ggs

• 9 months ago · Quote · #11

Frankovich73

Really awesome games.

• 8 months ago · Quote · #14

Aetheldred

7-0! That was...Fischerlike! I haven't seen many people do that. I hereby declare you AWESOME, adypady02 Wink

• 8 weeks ago · Quote · #15

AKAL1

Awesome dude...but don't win when I play... 😱

• 8 weeks ago · Quote · #16

CP6033

ok i just realized now how amazing that is. i got 6.5/7 in a tournament, but 7/7 is amazing! 

Post your reply: