Forums

Opponent Taking Forever!!

Sort:
Eseles
BrandonC9 wrote:

Is it possible you can show us the game?

it's linked at my first post #14

YES! FINNALY HIS VACATION TIME RAN OUT!!!!

Cool at last!!

BrandonC9

You can probably report him to a moderator for bad sportsmanship, or is he actually on vaction?

bartelby49

He seems to be doing this to everyone in the tournament. How do I report him?

sisu

Let's make it happen!

BrandonC9

what does the symbol look like?

bartelby49

Well thanks for your comment. I just prefer to play against good sports, after all ,this is for fun.

BrandonC9

no one likes to play with a cheater or a person with a really bad attitude

OldChessDog
bartelby49 wrote:

my opponent is waiting until his  3 days are almost up before he makes a move. Can something be done to get rid of such aggravating players?

I am currently playing an opponent who does the same thing. Though I wish he would not play this way, it is part of the game. He has 7 days to move, if he wants to wait to move until there are only minutes or hours left, that's his perogrative. I choose not to be annoyed by it.

bartelby49

I'll try to do the same

BrandonC9

if it you say it that way, i guess its our opponents' call. its his time, anyway. Thanks!

BrandonC9

i'm not complaining or anything, but i'm playing 2 games with a guy who said he'll be back from vacation on 07/01. how long was that ago?

http://www.chess.com/echess/game?id=74311010

http://www.chess.com/echess/game?id=74311008

bartelby49

It's likesome car drivers. They may have a licence but they have no business being out there on the road driving the rest of us mad.

BrandonC9

i saw on the news the other day that an SUV was surrounded by a ton of motorcyclists and was forced to stop

December_TwentyNine

I think that SUV guy accidently bumped into one of those bikers, at least that's what I understood. If so, he brought that disaster on himself!

BrandonC9

no, the group of mortorclists intentiontionally surrounded him. the SUV driver didn't know what was going on.