Forums

win against 2200+

Sort:
johnsmith1928

just a bullet game. but surprisingly easy to beat.

http://www.chess.com/livechess/game?id=341773623

netzach

So why post ?

Gloating ?? ( over a bullet-game is nonsensical )

johnsmith1928

why do u care?

netzach

I don't...

johnsmith1928

good.

netzach

Well-done !

Super win !! Smile ( At 1/0 . Your oppnent having blundered Q )

johnsmith1928

bla bla.

johnsmith1928

who is to be ignored?

netzach

Irreverant think you mean..

Bullet-games entirely meaningless so why create forum-post. ?

Have you never blundered in games yourself ??

netzach

No I don't. 

But I do dissaprove of unjustified immodesty hedgehog...

Cock's crow. & annoy people with noise & alerts.

netzach
thehedgehog2000 wrote:
netzach wrote:

Well-done !

Super win !!  ( At 1/0 . Your oppnent having blundered Q )

So I assume you are saying that this post is not sarcastic and mean...correct?

Correct.

That's EXACTLY what I am saying.

It's a fine post OP. Got any more like this ?

Let us all celebrate & publiscise the games where our opponent blundered...

finalunpurez

Cool

johnsmith1928
thehedgehog2000 wrote:
laughdamitlaugh wrote:

who is to be ignored?

netzach...he just likes to be sarcastic and mean.

okey thanks, hedgehog. yeah i can see he's just some disgruntled individual. i posted one of my games under "show case" for me and friends to see. whatever immodesty or anything else he reads into my post is in his own head. there used to be a whole pack of these trolls on chess.com always attacking together, literally menstruating over everybody constantly. i wonder if he's one of them.

finalunpurez

troll
11581 up1934 down

One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument
netzach
thehedgehog2000 wrote:
netzach wrote:

So why post ?

Gloating ?? ( over a bullet-game is nonsensical )

okay this one's not sarcastic but it is mean. Please excuse my definition of mean if it does not match with your's.

Gloating is mean by my ethics:

'' If a victory is told in detail, one can no longer distinguish it from a defeat. ''

Jean-Paul Sartre 

@laughdamitlaugh If you enjoy humiliating opponents publicly in these forums then carry on although it is actually against the rules.  

netzach

It's against the rules hedgehog. 

End of story....

johnsmith1928

@laughdamitlaugh If you enjoy humiliating opponents publicly in these forums then carry on although it is actaully against the rules.

posting a played game is humiliating the opponent? well then, no chess games should ever be made public.

HAHAHHAHAHHA! now i know you're trolling. everyone, please stop feeding that thing.

netzach
laughdamitlaugh wrote:

@laughdamitlaugh If you enjoy humiliating opponents publicly in these forums then carry on although it is actaully against the rules.

posting a played game is humiliating the opponent? well then, no chess games should ever be made public.

HAHAHHAHAHHA! now i know you're trolling. everyone, please stop feeding that thing.

You're not permitted to name your opponent & post games. Call me troll or whatever shallow thing you want but am entitled to speak-out against you & I do so.

johnsmith1928
netzach wrote:
laughdamitlaugh wrote:

You're not permitted to name your opponent & post games. Call me troll or whatever shallow thing you want but am entitled to speak-out against you & I do so.

please everybody, read this post by netzach before mistaking him for a sane person and trying to reason with him.

u must have a very boring evening, and i shall leave u to that.

over and out.

netzach

You are not allowed to '' name & shame '' in forums. Are you too dumb to understand this simple rule ?