Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

Your free lessons with SebLeb0210 ( lesson 3 ! )

• 10 months ago · Quote · #61

bean_Fischer

Squarology wrote:

Oh, man, this thread has gotten crazy! Oli, your analysis it spot on :D

As for Mr. Bean, I think I owe you an apology. I was joking around; of course it's not true. In fact it is so utterly absurd that I don't think anybody considered it a remote possibility for even a second.

LOL, you got me, NP = nothing personal. Apology accepted. I thought Staff was always serious. It's good to joke sometimes.

• 10 months ago · Quote · #63

Itude

Wow this is marvellous, identity falsification ( allegedly !) multiple identitys, aliases, Rowan Atkinson impersonators ( allegedly !) and the dissapearance of the "great one" himself.

All from a simple ( if flawed ) chess puzzle.

So haven't I got something better to do ? NO !! what can beat fun like this ??? ( ok apologies to the missus lol !)

And yet we are no closer to the identity of the Sebleb !!

Could he be the one ???

Seb if you are there - what is it all about ?, isn't there more to life than this, why do bad things happen to good people ??

Oh and could I please have one of the holy pawns you have played chess with ? I promise to bow to it 777 times a day whilst chanting your most reverend name, erm but if you send me it and tell me to bow 666 times a day I may be worried !

Now come on Seb put us all out of our misery ( erm that would be me then) WHY DO YOU DO IT ??

( that would be continuing to post on here despite shall we say a mixed response )

Oh and if you are "The One" can you give me an ability to play chess greater than Carlsen, but ermm maybe not the chin !

Luv

Oli

• 10 months ago · Quote · #64

SebLeb0210

Alright then, Thank you very much Squarology :) I realy appretiate it Wink 

• 10 months ago · Quote · #65

pelly13

Squarology schreef:

Well, if something is funny, it is funny and nothing can be done about it.

This is Chess.com, laughing and having fun are totally fine :)

Oh , in that case : When I said you are a troll with a suspicious identity , I of course was only joking hahahaa . The same joke you pulled on Bean hahahaa . And you fell for it hahahaa . Jez , I'm having fun hahahaa.

You are totally impartial , objective and concise . Just what you expect of a Staff member . You don't try to be among the lads , your are firm above them.

ANOTHER joke , hahahaa . Can't stop hahahahahaha ...

• 10 months ago · Quote · #66

SebLeb0210

olichris wrote:

Wow this is marvellous, identity falsification ( allegedly !) multiple identitys, aliases, Rowan Atkinson impersonators ( allegedly !) and the dissapearance of the "great one" himself.

All from a simple ( if flawed ) chess puzzle.

So haven't I got something better to do ? NO !! what can beat fun like this ??? ( ok apologies to the missus lol !)

And yet we are no closer to the identity of the Sebleb !!

Could he be the one ???

Seb if you are there - what is it all about ?, isn't there more to life than this, why do bad things happen to good people ??

Oh and could I please have one of the holy pawns you have played chess with ? I promise to bow to it 777 times a day whilst chanting your most reverend name, erm but if you send me it and tell me to bow 666 times a day I may be worried !

Now come on Seb put us all out of our misery ( erm that would be me then) WHY DO YOU DO IT ??

( that would be continuing to post on here despite shall we say a mixed response )

Oh and if you are "The One" can you give me an ability to play chess greater than Carlsen, but ermm maybe not the chin !

Luv

Oli

Ofcourse there are other things then this ! :) But I am proud of being the host of these forums and blogs, I love it ! The trick is, if you can get sombody mad, (like bobby) well it is certain that you will get alot of posts. Not meaning that I wanted to get him mad. And make sure that you always awnser peoples questions to get the posts rolling.

• 10 months ago · Quote · #67

mic15counterstrategy

Squarology wrote:

Tarkanian, that would be pretty funny :)

In this Chess.com lesson we are going to analyze the amazing case of Sebleb. At first I thought he was a normal person in Canada but then using IP tracers I learned that Sebleb, bobby244, GuineaPig, and bean_Fischer were the SAME person living in a quiet town of Indonesia. +

Scottrf wrote: Perhaps they all fancied a holiday in the same region?! =

Mr. Beans holiday ( movie ) lol. ( btw I dont want make confusion again cos its probably not true that they all were the SAME person )

• 10 months ago · Quote · #68

SebLeb0210

Yeah, I am only one person :)

• 10 months ago · Quote · #69

Itude

Thankyou oh great one - you have said " I love it" that is the answer to it all !!

Not had soooo much fun for ages.

Now hows about a "holy pawn" ? even a "holy smelly sock" will do, and my wish was granted I am now a better player than Carlsen, the only problem is you downgraded Carlsen to a rating of Elo 666 - you little devil !

Oli

• 10 months ago · Quote · #70

mic15counterstrategy

I almost thought you had 4 alter egos ;)

• 10 months ago · Quote · #71

pelly13

SadLeb answered Olichris in #73 with :

Ofcourse there are other things then this ! :) But I am proud of being the host of these forums and blogs, I love it ! The trick is, if you can get sombody mad, (like bobby) well it is certain that you will get alot of posts. Not meaning that I wanted to get him mad. And make sure that you always awnser peoples questions to get the posts rolling.

Guys read this well . It's the first time he shows his real intention. The way to not indulge him is simple. STOP POSTING ON THIS THREAD.

And another thing : There are hardly any spell-errors . All of a sudden he can write perfect English.

I'm deleting all my comments adressed to or referring to Seb. If others do this too, he will be left with an empty thread filled with [NO COMMENT]

• 10 months ago · Quote · #72

bean_Fischer

SebLeb0210 wrote:
    olichris wrote:

I can't reason with this arse. The more I reason with him, the more he thought he got the upperhand. sigh....

Don't you think what you said won't get ppl mad? You told ppl what and what not to do. Now you are pretending you were the hosts.

If you want to be a coach and host, go somewhere else. You got ppl mad for nothing. And you love it! What a ........

• 10 months ago · Quote · #73

Itude

Ah now the great one has revealed himself !!  - and he hasnt even offered to send me a smelly sock !

So is he a manipulative genius ?, a rotten mind bender, a young lad playing games with his elders or " The Great One"

Now we all know his game , that is the one apart from chess, we can play or not play, but maybe not get caught ( up !)

May the Hoary Hosts of Hoggoth be with you all - and if anyone can tell me where that comes from I will send you my newly acquired chin 1

Oli

• 10 months ago · Quote · #74

SebLeb0210

Wasnt that Who I told you I was ?

• 10 months ago · Quote · #75

Itude

To take the bait or not to take the bait ?

That is the question ladies and gentlemen lol !

Oli

• 10 months ago · Quote · #76

mattyf9

It's not a puzzle if give the answer right away.

• 10 months ago · Quote · #77

SebLeb0210

mattyf9 wrote:

It's not a puzzle if give the answer right away.

Yes, but please note that I clearly said : PLEASE SOLVE BEFORE PLAY

Post your reply: