14933 Players currently online!
Man vs. Machine - good luck!
Turn-based games at any time!
Vote for the best move to win!
Do you have what it takes?
Sharpen your tactical vision!
Get advice and game insights!
Learn from top players & pros!
View millions of master games!
Your virtual chess coach!
Perfect your opening moves!
Test your skills vs. computer!
Find the right private coach!
Can you solve it each day?
Bring it all together!
Beginners, start here!
Make friends & play team games!
News from the world of chess!
Search all Chess.com members!
Find local clubs & events!
Who's the best of your friends?
Read what members are saying!
This might take a really long time, but let's post 1000 signs you play chess too much. Here's the first 5:
1. Whenever someone says something funny you say, "That's what chess said!".
2. You quit your job in order to practice chess 24/7 in order to become the World Chess Champion, but you live alone so when the tax-collectors come, you don't have any money to pay them so they take you to jail and they sell your house. FAIL!
3. You make a chess-related parody to EVERY single song ever written (e.g. Push, Push, Push the Pawn, You Came in Like a Mating Net).
4. You rob someone's house just so you can get a chess board signed by Lionel Kieseritzky (Loser of the Immortal Game).
5. You have visions of giant mutant chess pieces being the dominant speciecs on Earth 500 years from now.
3/17/2014 - Outstretched
by apostolis1 a few minutes ago
To Chess.com Premium Members
by Pratyush1 3 minutes ago
not able to log in to live chess.. Site shows loading.. and nothing happens
by amkitabcd1234 5 minutes ago
which are the most frequently occuring tactics?
by Teeer 5 minutes ago
by please_let_me_win 6 minutes ago
by adypady02 11 minutes ago
Contact Chess.com Support form doesn't work
by adriano81 12 minutes ago
Simultaneous exhibition with 100 players is ready! IN PROGRESS! :)
by MSC157 13 minutes ago
Really Want Better Forum??
by rdecredico 13 minutes ago
Is it worth looking at games with openings you don't play?
by yoony123 15 minutes ago
Why Join | Chess Topics |
Help & Support |
© 2014 Chess.com
• Chess - English
We are working hard to make Chess.com available in over 70 languages. Check back over the year as we develop the technology to add more, and we will try our best to notify you when your language is ready for translating!