14074 Players currently online!
Man vs. Machine - good luck!
Turn-based games at any time!
Vote for the best move to win!
Do you have what it takes?
Sharpen your tactical vision!
Get advice and game insights!
Learn from top players & pros!
View millions of master games!
Your virtual chess coach!
Perfect your opening moves!
Test your skills vs. computer!
Find the right private coach!
Can you solve it each day?
Bring it all together!
Beginners, start here!
Make friends & play team games!
News from the world of chess!
Search all Chess.com members!
Find local clubs & events!
Who's the best of your friends?
Read what members are saying!
This might take a really long time, but let's post 1000 signs you play chess too much. Here's the first 5:
1. Whenever someone says something funny you say, "That's what chess said!".
2. You quit your job in order to practice chess 24/7 in order to become the World Chess Champion, but you live alone so when the tax-collectors come, you don't have any money to pay them so they take you to jail and they sell your house. FAIL!
3. You make a chess-related parody to EVERY single song ever written (e.g. Push, Push, Push the Pawn, You Came in Like a Mating Net).
4. You rob someone's house just so you can get a chess board signed by Lionel Kieseritzky (Loser of the Immortal Game).
5. You have visions of giant mutant chess pieces being the dominant speciecs on Earth 500 years from now.
The mating game
by cornbeefhashvili a few minutes ago
Awesome Mates: The Perfect Overthrow!!!!!!!!!
by EDB123 3 minutes ago
Why play chess?
by cornbeefhashvili 4 minutes ago
What would be the average rating for a 13 year old
by JMB2010 4 minutes ago
4/17/2014 - Mate in 4
by m_majid_khan 5 minutes ago
suing masters for not agreeing to coach
by Senator-Blutarsky 6 minutes ago
White's responses for 1. ...c5 for the uneducated
by Goddric 7 minutes ago
Scheming opponents chess.com pets.
by Ronnee 7 minutes ago
How to discourage white to castle queen side in sicilian Dragon?
by konhidras 10 minutes ago
by lazyking07 11 minutes ago
Why Join | Chess Topics |
Help & Support |
© 2014 Chess.com
• Chess - English
We are working hard to make Chess.com available in over 70 languages. Check back over the year as we develop the technology to add more, and we will try our best to notify you when your language is ready for translating!