16158 Players currently online!
Man vs. Machine - good luck!
Turn-based games at any time!
Vote for the best move to win!
Do you have what it takes?
Sharpen your tactical vision!
Get advice and game insights!
Learn from top players & pros!
View millions of master games!
Your virtual chess coach!
Perfect your opening moves!
Test your skills vs. computer!
Find the right private coach!
Can you solve it each day?
Bring it all together!
Beginners, start here!
Make friends & play team games!
News from the world of chess!
Search all Chess.com members!
Find local clubs & events!
Who's the best of your friends?
Read what members are saying!
This might take a really long time, but let's post 1000 signs you play chess too much. Here's the first 5:
1. Whenever someone says something funny you say, "That's what chess said!".
2. You quit your job in order to practice chess 24/7 in order to become the World Chess Champion, but you live alone so when the tax-collectors come, you don't have any money to pay them so they take you to jail and they sell your house. FAIL!
3. You make a chess-related parody to EVERY single song ever written (e.g. Push, Push, Push the Pawn, You Came in Like a Mating Net).
4. You rob someone's house just so you can get a chess board signed by Lionel Kieseritzky (Loser of the Immortal Game).
5. You have visions of giant mutant chess pieces being the dominant speciecs on Earth 500 years from now.
4 months is a long time, but whatever...
6. Every castle in the world is a rook for you.
7. You try to get every single chessboard in the world... (yeah that was an obvious one )
8. A queen killing a king isn't really violent for you anymore in real life(original! )
9. A knight killing a king isn't really violent for you anymore in real life(okay you get the point... )
10. A bishop killing a king isn't really violent for you anymore in real life(BOOOORING )
11 to 22. A king/queen/knight/bishop killing a queen/knight/bishop isn't really violent for you anymore in real life...
When you put your chess rating on your resume.
7/29/2014 - Full House
by Cambavision a few minutes ago
Someone please murder me
by December_TwentyNine 3 minutes ago
QUICK FINISH: GM Maxim Dlugy (White) to move
by yeres30 8 minutes ago
If you could invent a chess piece, what would it be?
by AKAL1 9 minutes ago
I Don't See the Point of the Touch-Move Rule
by December_TwentyNine 10 minutes ago
How to best continue this position?
by Fiveofswords 11 minutes ago
by sheerluckhomes 13 minutes ago
The Spock Fallacy
by Ziggy_Zugzwang 16 minutes ago
White to move and win
by DEATHW1SH 22 minutes ago
by rohitashghintala 23 minutes ago
Why Join | Chess Topics |
Help & Support |
© 2014 Chess.com
• Chess - English
We are working hard to make Chess.com available in over 70 languages. Check back over the year as we develop the technology to add more, and we will try our best to notify you when your language is ready for translating!