16123 Players currently online!
Man vs. Machine - good luck!
Turn-based games at any time!
Vote for the best move to win!
Do you have what it takes?
Sharpen your tactical vision!
Get advice and game insights!
Learn from top players & pros!
View millions of master games!
Your virtual chess coach!
Perfect your opening moves!
Test your skills vs. computer!
Find the right private coach!
Can you solve it each day?
Bring it all together!
Beginners, start here!
Make friends & play team games!
News from the world of chess!
Search all Chess.com members!
Find local clubs & events!
Who's the best of your friends?
Read what members are saying!
1. You celebrate for a day after getting your rating over 500
2. It takes you ten minutes to solve a mate in one puzzle
3. You try to move your bishop on your first turn
4.You move your king on the second
5. You have to ask your opponent what just happened when he king-side-castles
6. You stay at the board five minutes after the game thinking "I know this isn't checkmate"
7. You end up with two bishops on black
8. You cheer really loudly for yourself when you win a game
9. The pawn is your favorite piece because it can become anything once its promoted
10. You don't know what promoted means
please number the signs
WELL SAID MODEE1====
lol this is pretty funny, keep on going here.
11. You don't understand why computer1 is EASY
12. You think people are crazy for when they say the daily puzzle is easy
please help me list more signs
13. Your opponent says "mate in 16" before his first move.
14. You lose to your pet hamster.
15. You are somehow very good at suicide chess.
16. Your king is behind your opponent's pawns after 30 moves.
17. You initiate the Fried Liver Attack, thinking you have achieved checkmate.
18. You capture your opponent's queen on the first move.
19. You think kings can move two squares forward on his first move.
20. You cry every time one of your pieces is captured.
21. You advocate the Parham on the Chess.com forums.
22. You troll the Parham on chess.com.
23. When you get checked, you don't understand why you can't just play a check move yourself in response.
24. You just can't seem to take his dark square bishop with your light square bishop.
25. When your opponent castles queenside, you say, "Nuh-UH!"
26. You have ever managed 3 sets of doubled pawns.
27. Your opponent says checkmate, and you ask him if he's from Austrailia.
28. You've ever tried to take a pawn en passant... with your rook.
29. After the third Fool's Mate in a row, you exclaim, "How do you keep DOING THAT?!"
30. You think a chess club is a cane with a horse head on it.
31. You tend to fianchetto your rooks instead of your bishops
32. You fail to checkmate a opponent after being shown how to mate with a Queen, but you have 3 Queens.
How long to solve a mate in 1 http://www.chess.com/forum/view/more-puzzles/mate-in-one5 judge for yourself
33. You think that a piece that reaches the 1st or 8th rank gets promoted
when your draw offer sends the crowd into uncontrollable laughter
he he he
you give that "You are cheating face" when your opponent does an en- passat
You practiced your various checkmates for hours... and never once got a chance to use one.
30. You say 'King Me' when your pawn reaches the 8th rank.
"Gibraltar Chess Festival! Round 3 - Hosts IM Elisabeth Paehtz & GM Simon Williams"
Why I Like ICC
by kayak21 2 minutes ago
I finally learned how to study tactics right and finally improved my rating
by pawpatrol 4 minutes ago
Hou Yifan about to become strongest female player in the world
by BrendanJNorman 4 minutes ago
gg = Rub It In?
by tucumcari 4 minutes ago
What percentage of chess is tactics
by Scottrf 7 minutes ago
Is it common for a player to become rusty if he does't play for a long time?
by leiph18 8 minutes ago
by knightspawn5 11 minutes ago
Can you be a dumb person and still be good at chess?
by leiph18 12 minutes ago
1/29/2015 - White Wins
by Vibhav_G 13 minutes ago
Millionaire Chess 2!!
by themaskedbishop 14 minutes ago
Why Join | Chess Topics |
Help & Support |
© 2015 Chess.com
• Chess - English
We are working hard to make Chess.com available in over 70 languages. Check back over the year as we develop the technology to add more, and we will try our best to notify you when your language is ready for translating!