12042 Players currently online!
Man vs. Machine - good luck!
Turn-based games at any time!
Vote for the best move to win!
Do you have what it takes?
Backgammon, Yatzy, and more!
Sharpen your tactical vision!
Get advice and game insights!
Learn from top players & pros!
View millions of master games!
Your virtual chess coach!
Perfect your opening moves!
Test your skills vs. computer!
Find the right private coach!
Can you solve it each day?
Bring it all together!
Beginners, start here!
Make friends & play team games!
News from the world of chess!
Search all Chess.com members!
Find local clubs & events!
Who's the best of your friends?
Read what members are saying!
The second sometimes happen to me lol
112. You didn't read the chess book because it has "too many pages".
113. You flip a coin to see "which color moves first".
114. You play an opening because it makes the board look kewl.
115. When you see GM before a players name, you assume he is a sponsored player.
you know playing a move because it looks good, i think there is something in it that isnt so patzer like. i think there in lies a deep chess secret that could lead to real strenght. At least in my crazy opinion.
maybe humans cant calulate like computer but seeing the harmony and visual appearance might make us some time master the game
92. You play 21 moves of theory in the sicilian dragon, and then you miss a mate-in-one because you are out of theory.
93. You go angry home and learn more theory
116. When you see an en passant, you just HAVE to do it because it's "cool". Even if it's a blunder. :)
117. You think your nephew beat Houdini
118. You feel you are an awsome player beating another player with fool's mate.
41.Your friend comes up with these rules
11/30/2015 - The Art of Breaking Through
by Lady69 5 minutes ago
Famer's Simul Exhib 08/12/2015 2am GMT
by ambar111 5 minutes ago
11/28/2015 - White To Draw
by BryanCFB 6 minutes ago
The most interesting game of chess was played here in chess.com !!!!
by GuessWhoIAm 10 minutes ago
Is there any chance that a 1300 rated player can beat a 2700 rated player?
by Elubas 18 minutes ago
Question involving theory on the najdorf.
by poucin 25 minutes ago
Number of titled players per country
by watcha 30 minutes ago
Losing games cause of invisible pieces
by Speanut 49 minutes ago
Does you have bad grammar? Doo yoo have problams speling? Join the club!
by HueyWilliams 53 minutes ago
The Unknown Morphy: was he really that strong?
by HueyWilliams 55 minutes ago
Why Join | Chess Topics |
Help & Support |
© 2015 Chess.com
• Chess - English
We are working hard to make Chess.com available in over 70 languages. Check back over the year as we develop the technology to add more, and we will try our best to notify you when your language is ready for translating!