17258 Players currently online!
Man vs. Machine - good luck!
Turn-based games at any time!
Vote for the best move to win!
Do you have what it takes?
Sharpen your tactical vision!
Get advice and game insights!
Learn from top players & pros!
View millions of master games!
Your virtual chess coach!
Perfect your opening moves!
Test your skills vs. computer!
Find the right private coach!
Can you solve it each day?
Bring it all together!
Beginners, start here!
Make friends & play team games!
News from the world of chess!
Search all Chess.com members!
Find local clubs & events!
Who's the best of your friends?
Read what members are saying!
You play the French cause you have not been with a woman for over a month.
Little know legal move: Both rooks to d1/e1, then position your King and Queen on top of them for a physiological advantage. You literally tower over your opponent. I saw this decades ago on "The Dick Cavett Show"
The second sometimes happen to me lol
112. You didn't read the chess book because it has "too many pages".
113. You flip a coin to see "which color moves first".
114. You play an opening because it makes the board look kewl.
115. When you see GM before a players name, you assume he is a sponsored player.
you know playing a move because it looks good, i think there is something in it that isnt so patzer like. i think there in lies a deep chess secret that could lead to real strenght. At least in my crazy opinion.
maybe humans cant calulate like computer but seeing the harmony and visual appearance might make us some time master the game
92. You play 21 moves of theory in the sicilian dragon, and then you miss a mate-in-one because you are out of theory.
93. You go angry home and learn more theory
116. When you see an en passant, you just HAVE to do it because it's "cool". Even if it's a blunder. :)
117. You think your nephew beat Houdini
118. You feel you are an awsome player beating another player with fool's mate.
41.Your friend comes up with these rules
"Chess.com Highlights: Tashkent Grand Prix - RECAP! GM Alex Yermolinsky & GM Simon Williams "
The Backyard Professor
by owltuna 4 minutes ago
Hurt/Heal World Champions
by Skand 5 minutes ago
4” Hybrid Dubrovnik-Zagreb Chess Set
by loubalch 6 minutes ago
Could someone make me a Chess game with no AI if I paid them?
by chrka 7 minutes ago
I very dissapointed with cheater
by badmanramsheen 8 minutes ago
by Robert0905 9 minutes ago
Why isn't anyone using the best blitz time control 3|2?
by JagdeepSingh 11 minutes ago
Max Lange: 9...g6
by lolurspammed 12 minutes ago
how can this be computer-hard?
by Doggy_Style 17 minutes ago
10/30/2014 - Clever Mating Sequence
by chessking2 18 minutes ago
Why Join | Chess Topics |
Help & Support |
© 2014 Chess.com
• Chess - English
We are working hard to make Chess.com available in over 70 languages. Check back over the year as we develop the technology to add more, and we will try our best to notify you when your language is ready for translating!