11267 Players currently online!
Man vs. Machine - good luck!
Turn-based games at any time!
Vote for the best move to win!
Do you have what it takes?
Sharpen your tactical vision!
Get advice and game insights!
Learn from top players & pros!
View millions of master games!
Your virtual chess coach!
Perfect your opening moves!
Test your skills vs. computer!
Find the right private coach!
Can you solve it each day?
Bring it all together!
Beginners, start here!
Make friends & play team games!
News from the world of chess!
Search all Chess.com members!
Find local clubs & events!
Who's the best of your friends?
Read what members are saying!
You play the French cause you have not been with a woman for over a month.
Little know legal move: Both rooks to d1/e1, then position your King and Queen on top of them for a physiological advantage. You literally tower over your opponent. I saw this decades ago on "The Dick Cavett Show"
The second sometimes happen to me lol
112. You didn't read the chess book because it has "too many pages".
113. You flip a coin to see "which color moves first".
114. You play an opening because it makes the board look kewl.
115. When you see GM before a players name, you assume he is a sponsored player.
you know playing a move because it looks good, i think there is something in it that isnt so patzer like. i think there in lies a deep chess secret that could lead to real strenght. At least in my crazy opinion.
maybe humans cant calulate like computer but seeing the harmony and visual appearance might make us some time master the game
92. You play 21 moves of theory in the sicilian dragon, and then you miss a mate-in-one because you are out of theory.
93. You go angry home and learn more theory
116. When you see an en passant, you just HAVE to do it because it's "cool". Even if it's a blunder. :)
117. You think your nephew beat Houdini
118. You feel you are an awsome player beating another player with fool's mate.
41.Your friend comes up with these rules
"NEXT SHOW: Qatar Masters Open 2014! Hosts GM Danny King & GM Simon Williams - Weds 26 Nov, 4am PST, 12pm GMT, 5:30am Mumbai"
11/26/2014 - Nowhere To Go
by perani-alzoun7 a few minutes ago
Black to move Mates in 4
by Blinsk 2 minutes ago
The Dreaded Chess.com Lag
by Blinsk 7 minutes ago
Accepting a draw in vote chess
by benkku52 8 minutes ago
by kaynight 16 minutes ago
Why is this a draw????
by yeres30 18 minutes ago
Help with Slav/Semi-Slav Opening Theory
by vincentleandre 20 minutes ago
by EvgeniyZh 36 minutes ago
Chess.com Should Allow Illegal Moves in Blitz
by starkest4ffan 38 minutes ago
how can u change mine pasword ?
by The_Best_Player 43 minutes ago
Why Join | Chess Topics |
Help & Support |
© 2014 Chess.com
• Chess - English
We are working hard to make Chess.com available in over 70 languages. Check back over the year as we develop the technology to add more, and we will try our best to notify you when your language is ready for translating!