Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

What do you make of this? 4-move mate in a rated game repeated over 100 times

• 12 months ago · Quote · #81

britesorb

Nice to see this account banned in a timely manner. Well done chess.com community

• 12 months ago · Quote · #82

mic15counterstrategy

Thanks chess.com community!

• 12 months ago · Quote · #83

StMichealD

he played 494 games against fake acounts

• 12 months ago · Quote · #84

TennesseeThunder

So, i clicked on the link to his other account, NMHasaprov... I beat him the only time i played him lol.  What a Capital L loser :D  He's probably a virgin.

• 12 months ago · Quote · #85

Conflagration_Planet

I believe he thinks of it as a joke, since it's so obvious.

• 12 months ago · Quote · #86

Conflagration_Planet

He knows everybody's onto him, and thinks it's funny.

• 12 months ago · Quote · #87

HessianWarrior

TheConquistador wrote:

Sad that a person can find ANY gratification by cheating on this site. I mean, what's the point? Bragging rights? Not really... who cares what you are rated here other than your own self? And by inflating his rating like he did... what, did he go to sleep at night with some smug expression on his face thinking "Oh boy, I'm rated 2000 now on Chess.com! There are lots of people rated much higher than me, but oh boy, look at me now!" Just seems pointless lol

It's not about cheating, it's about fooling the masses and out foxing chess.com. Round one is over and round two is around the corner.

• 12 months ago · Quote · #88

kantifields

he should have saved some time and played the 3 move mate.

• 12 months ago · Quote · #89

jaaas

Now imagine you could create a programmed projection of a person who would throw OTB tournament games for you. This, along with a proliferation of Google Glass type devices shrinked down to the form of contact lenses, is what probably would kill OTB chess.

• 12 months ago · Quote · #90

HattrickStinkyduiker

WebZero wrote:

or you can let a program do that for ya. 

Didn't think of that, that could be possible!

it's not all the same game though, there's some that go to like 8 moves. it could be some genius scripting works I guess. but I really hope that it's not.

There's also one game that made me laugh hard, because the wrong account won. In my mind I have this picture of some guy working his ass of grinding one rating point at a time, switching accounts every move.

Then all of a sudden: oops, wrong account! Guess I'll play 15 more of these games to get back to where I was.

• 12 months ago · Quote · #91

DefinitelyNotGM

Sandbag or multiple accounts

• 12 months ago · Quote · #92

HessianWarrior

HattrickStinkyduiker wrote:
    WebZero wrote:

or you can let a program do that for ya. 

Didn't think of that, that could be possible!

it's not all the same game though, there's some that go to like 8 moves. it could be some genius scripting works I guess. but I really hope that it's not.

There's also one game that made me laugh hard, because the wrong account won. In my mind I have this picture of some guy working his ass of grinding one rating point at a time, switching accounts every move.

Then all of a sudden: oops, wrong account! Guess I'll play 15 more of these games to get back to where I was.

All it takes is two computers logged in at the same time to chess.com. Cheaters are lazy not stupid. {Edit} However the cheating is stupid.

Post your reply: