Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

analysis board

• 22 months ago · Quote · #1

Fear_ItseIf

From what ive heard you can use an analysis board with two (more??) people viewing it

I have a few questions:
    1.How do I use this feature 
    2.How many people can use it at once
    3. Must both players be diamond members?

• 22 months ago · Quote · #2

APawnCanDream

I believe that only diamond members can start the feature, but can invite anyone else, regardless of membership status, to their analysis board. I'm not sure how many people one can invite, but its probably above 5 people. It is accessed in the Live section on Chess.com, when you go to the time control menu the bottom has "analysis". Click that and go from there. Free members can't start one, only join one though.

• 22 months ago · Quote · #3

Scottrf

Not sure if there is a limit on people, Streetfighter had over 5 when he did his lesson.

• 22 months ago · Quote · #4

Fear_ItseIf

thanks 

• 22 months ago · Quote · #5

Sunshiny

Scottrf wrote:

Not sure if there is a limit on people, Streetfighter had over 5 when he did his lesson.

Now that conjured a weird image. I initially only saw the name "Streetfighter" and thought of playing the Streetfighter video game using an analysis board.

• 22 months ago · Quote · #6

pellik

Sunshiny wrote:
    Scottrf wrote:

Now that conjured a weird image. I initially only saw the name "Streetfighter" and thought of playing the Streetfighter video game using an analysis board.

After penetrating to the seventh rank is the perfect time to use a Hadouken plus flying roundhouse kick combo to clear the defenders.

• 22 months ago · Quote · #7

Sunshiny

Yes, keep the opponent on the back rank, continue with a Hadouken trap, and Shoryuken any attempts to escape.

Post your reply: