teach me about king gambit... thanks

bettensmajic

ok Kings gambit is an effective strategy

I_Wear_Socks
bettensmajic wrote:

Anyonne want helpp?

What is the meaning of life?

Chicken_Monster

No, I do not want chess coaching from you.

Alec_CA

Hi I will show you the king's gambit.

bettensmajic

Thanks thats an accurate kings gambit strategy

bettensmajic

Can someone please tell me how you cancel a premium membership if it autamatically renews it every year ?

Please im desperate !

macer75
bettensmajic wrote:

Can someone please tell me how you cancel a premium membership if it autamatically renews it every year ?

Please im desperate !

You should probably send a support ticket or a private message to the staff about this.

macer75

Also bettens - once that's taken care of, can you give me some tips on how to beat (or at least draw against Comp4-IMPOSSIBLE? I've tried a bunch of times these past few days, but no luck.

bettensmajic

well being honest i have never beaten it either even though i have tried several times. being honest ive seen people playing the kings gambit and winning but i think that it is much more efficient playing a more defensive game. unless you are an agressive player :)

bettensmajic

sorry i have been away awhile i have been training up so that i can help coach you !

yash_s02

Hello I am in need of coaching. Hit me up

macer75

For all who are trying to improve: in addition to seeking coaching from Bettens, I highly recommend that you check out the follow thread for comprehensive advice on how to improve your game:

https://www.chess.com/forum/view/general/comprehensive-advice-for-improving-your-game