Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

Best iphone chess app?


  • 3 years ago · Quote · #241

    DeepGreene

    HDdarthduck wrote:

    Here is my question: What app allows me to watch database games automatically without clicking next for every single move? I am digging through all the apps but so far everything appears to be manual. Anyone know which/any that have automatic playback? If Deep Green is the only one that does it, can we load PGN databases from anywhere?

    As a side note, if anyone knows how to view games automatically on THIS site, I would be very grateful. I love how this site lets you rewatch games, but it's not really worth it to me if I have to keep clicking next. Maybe a script I could write or a mouseclicking bot? x.x Any ideas are appreciated.


    You can't load/save PGN with Deep Green. The HIARCS app has the feature you're looking for, though - and you can configure the replay speed to pause for 1-8 seconds per ply.

  • 3 years ago · Quote · #242

    MoonlessNight

    HDdarthduck wrote:

    Here is my question: What app allows me to watch database games automatically without clicking next for every single move? I am digging through all the apps but so far everything appears to be manual. Anyone know which/any that have automatic playback? If Deep Green is the only one that does it, can we load PGN databases from anywhere?

    As a side note, if anyone knows how to view games automatically on THIS site, I would be very grateful. I love how this site lets you rewatch games, but it's not really worth it to me if I have to keep clicking next. Maybe a script I could write or a mouseclicking bot? x.x Any ideas are appreciated.


     chess_wise

  • 3 years ago · Quote · #243

    worldthought_com

    DeepGreene wrote: The HIARCS app has the feature you're looking for, though - and you can configure the replay speed to pause for 1-8 seconds per play.

     

    Thank you so much DG! I had tried to get Hiarchs to do that before but couldn't figure out ho. But I just did a search on what you said and found it's in the hiarch menu, play mode, and then the replay row needs a checkmark next to it. Tested it and is just what I wanted.

    As for this site, I found a mouse bot that works great, you just need to set its "locate" right over the '>'. 

    And I just downloaded Chess-wise. Thanks Nate... I'm not sure how I missed that one. I see I just hit the movie reel icon and it autoplays. Lots of games and very nice ^^b

    As for Deep Green, it has plenty of great reviews about its elegant look/feel/sound but I already bought 20+ chess apps and am having trouble justifying its purchase at this point. And I am very happy now because I don't think I would have ever realized Hiarchs could do that without you mentioning it. So thanks again!

  • 22 months ago · Quote · #244

    grumly

    Hello,

    I must say I am myself an app developer and I have recently upgraded my Chess Trainer app for the iPhone. It contains:

    - tactical quizzes suited to your strength

    - interactive lessons for beginner and intermediate players

    you can have a look here and share your feedbacks with me if you want http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jrr-oU_giiw

  • 22 months ago · Quote · #245

    Tricklev

    Haven't tried it yet, but it looks excellent from that video, downloading straight away!

  • 21 months ago · Quote · #246

    Blueshirt

    grumly wrote:

    I must say I am myself an app developer and I have recently upgraded my Chess Trainer app for the iPhone. 

    you can have a look here and share your feedbacks with me if you want http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jrr-oU_giiw

    Will have to check that out so...


Back to Top

Post your reply: