14425 Players currently online!
Man vs. Machine - good luck!
Turn-based games at any time!
Vote for the best move to win!
Do you have what it takes?
Sharpen your tactical vision!
Get advice and game insights!
Learn from top players & pros!
View millions of master games!
Your virtual chess coach!
Perfect your opening moves!
Test your skills vs. computer!
Find the right private coach!
Can you solve it each day?
Bring it all together!
Beginners, start here!
Make friends & play team games!
News from the world of chess!
Search all Chess.com members!
Find local clubs & events!
Who's the best of your friends?
Read what members are saying!
Here is the current list of the most popular chess apps for android and IOS. Hope you will find it interesting!
1) Mobialia Chess Free v4.3.2 This is easily one of the best chess programs on android for online chess matches. It connects to FICS, ICC and JaqueMate.org, offers a variety of chess puzzles and a strong engine to play against.Please check the link >>> Mobialia chess<<< http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QJFMlQmx4g
2) Yafi (Fics) It connects to FICS servers and offers a simple GUI anyone can enjoy
3) Chessfriends.com (Online Chess app http://www.chessfriends.com/mobile)
4) World Chess Network 4 supper cool app (Tokyo Server)
5) Chess.com (Chessboard) - that's the only thing iPad is good for, at least for me. Playing chess on a tablet with this app is almost like the real thing, if not better:-) check it out.> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAJMlnVp_ww
6) Playchess.com, Chess at ICC, Live Chess, ChessPro, Chess-Wise Pro , tallchess.com Blah Blah!
7) World Chess Championship free app.
8) RedHotPawn, Pure Chess, Chesspresso.
if you have any suggestions Please feel free to update list. THANK YOU
Personally I use ChessByPost for correspondence chess.
I think Tactic Trainer from CoreGames should be on that list. That would be in my list of top 2 or 3 apps. The puzzle volume and quality is unmatched.
Chess News is another kind of Chess apps for iPhone. It's not about playing chess(there is so much chess playing apps in the market!), but reading international chess news. There's also a module to calculate your performance and rating during tournaments.
SmallFish is the best.
Wanted some new challenge in CHESS?? try this game "Chess Battle Quest"https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/chess-battle-quest/id909541140?mt=8
You might be interested in Chessmobi. It contains tactical training material curated by an IM and a FM. The free version on the AppStore includes free samples for each available volume. At the moment it comes with 3 volumes: two tactics collections and one "play like the GM" game collection. Additional volumes are in the working.
I would say the 'Play Magnus' app, for android and ios! Its really good where you can play against Magnus from 5 - 24 yrs old! - JonC202
Chess.com for correspondence.
SmallFish or StockFish for playing. Both use the Stockfish engine and are well designed. And SmallChess except that it has a funky credit system unless you buy the app. Ignore all the hype about strongest engine; you don't need that unless you are a top-level grandmaster.
iChess is an excellent collection of chess problems of three levels of difficulty.
All of the above apps are free!
Yeah. I strongly recommend Stockfish, SmallFish and SmallChess!
5.Qa4 against Grunfeld and Queen's Indian defence.
by pfren a few minutes ago
need help in understanding computer analysis
by MrEdCollins 4 minutes ago
who is the best chess player of all time?
by SmyslovFan 13 minutes ago
To play online or not to play online..
by DjonniDerevnja 14 minutes ago
Should chess be considered a sport?
by marcomarco13 17 minutes ago
Any way to get around this repotire
by TwoMove 21 minutes ago
Common EndGame Mistakes
by Murgen 24 minutes ago
Tactics Trainer: Partial solutions skew rating
by DaveKovacsPhil 25 minutes ago
Do you know rules of castling:Tim krabbe
by MrUlekleiv 28 minutes ago
Reliable open? - 1000 rating not stupid questions
by iBotelho 31 minutes ago
Why Join | Chess Topics |
Help & Support |
© 2015 Chess.com
• Chess - English
We are working hard to make Chess.com available in over 70 languages. Check back over the year as we develop the technology to add more, and we will try our best to notify you when your language is ready for translating!