10393 Players currently online!
Man vs. Machine - good luck!
Turn-based games at any time!
Vote for the best move to win!
Do you have what it takes?
Sharpen your tactical vision!
Get advice and game insights!
Learn from top players & pros!
View millions of master games!
Your virtual chess coach!
Perfect your opening moves!
Test your skills vs. computer!
Find the right private coach!
Can you solve it each day?
Bring it all together!
Beginners, start here!
Make friends & play team games!
News from the world of chess!
Search all Chess.com members!
Find local clubs & events!
Who's the best of your friends?
Read what members are saying!
Here is the current list of the most popular chess apps for android and IOS. Hope you will find it interesting!
1) Mobialia Chess Free v4.3.2 This is easily one of the best chess programs on android for online chess matches. It connects to FICS, ICC and JaqueMate.org, offers a variety of chess puzzles and a strong engine to play against.Please check the link >>> Mobialia chess<<< http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QJFMlQmx4g
2) Yafi (Fics) It connects to FICS servers and offers a simple GUI anyone can enjoy
3) Chessfriends.com (Online Chess app http://www.chessfriends.com/mobile)
4) World Chess Network 4 supper cool app (Tokyo Server)
5) Chess.com (Chessboard) - that's the only thing iPad is good for, at least for me. Playing chess on a tablet with this app is almost like the real thing, if not better:-) check it out.> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAJMlnVp_ww
6) Playchess.com, Chess at ICC, Live Chess, ChessPro, Chess-Wise Pro , tallchess.com Blah Blah!
7) World Chess Championship free app.
8) RedHotPawn, Pure Chess, Chesspresso.
if you have any suggestions Please feel free to update list. THANK YOU
Personally I use ChessByPost for correspondence chess.
I think Tactic Trainer from CoreGames should be on that list. That would be in my list of top 2 or 3 apps. The puzzle volume and quality is unmatched.
andriod app update pushed out yesterday
by AkshaiMS a few minutes ago
Games against this kind of Alekhine defense
by NearHeart a few minutes ago
3/8/2014 - Endgame Fundamentals
by kirushni a few minutes ago
[HURT HEAL] OPENINGS
by Niroshan_0007 5 minutes ago
Making the Chess.com Forums Better
by hamdy 6 minutes ago
Losing my puzzle virginity.
by kleelof 7 minutes ago
Chess Ladder & Chess Leagues (Suggestion)
by asm64 8 minutes ago
Setting to see coordinates on every square
by royalbishop 8 minutes ago
Popular chess myths to be disproven.
by LauriAikio 17 minutes ago
2/28/2014 - Mate in 7
by harsh_s-7 24 minutes ago
Why Join | Chess Topics |
Help & Support |
© 2014 Chess.com
• Chess - English
We are working hard to make Chess.com available in over 70 languages. Check back over the year as we develop the technology to add more, and we will try our best to notify you when your language is ready for translating!