Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

Borislav Ivanov strikes again!


  • 20 months ago · Quote · #201

    Sunshiny

    BMeck wrote:

    The evidence you presented was clearly wrong. Calling someone ignorant is  always a personal attack. My reason in doing so was to show him what he was saying was clearly inaccurate.

    What? You asked for evidence that you started the personal attack. In that post, you called him ignorant. Here you say calling someone ignorant is always a personal attack, and you offer no other evidence that he started it before that post.

    If what he was saying was inaccurate, then you point out it is inaccurate and prove it. Calling him ignorant doesn't offer proof; It does nothing for your argument; It is a personal attack.

  • 20 months ago · Quote · #202

    BMeck

    My apologies, I made a typo... it is supoosed to be is not always a personal attack. He starts the attacks directly after

  • 20 months ago · Quote · #203

    Sunshiny

    I have no idea what happened in other threads; I only looked for the starting point for the personal attacks in this thread.

    Calling someone ignorant might not always be used as a personal attack, but it would have to be done in a manner that makes it obvious it isn't meant to offend. Clearly the person has taken offense. I don't even see it as being said in a well-meaning way.

    Anyway, assuming he is a troll, this has only helped him bring this further off topic. I won't continue on this tangent either, since it also brings it off topic. 

    (Edited.)

  • 20 months ago · Quote · #204

    Sunshiny

    Actually, i was considering mentioning that the topic had possibly ended for the time being since it had been taken off course for too long. 

    That's interesting about the coconut oil though. Ooh, a shiny penny...

  • 20 months ago · Quote · #205

    learningthemoves

    If you give me your 1986 penny and I give you my 1978 penny, we each would still hold in our possession but a penny. However, if I share my idea with you and you share your own idea with me, we each now possess two ideas instead of only one. 

  • 20 months ago · Quote · #206

    BMeck

    Sunshiny wrote:

    I have no idea what happened in other threads; I only looked for the starting point for the personal attacks in this thread.

    Calling someone ignorant might not always be used as a personal attack, but it would have to be done in a manner that makes it obvious it isn't meant to offend. Clearly the person has taken offense. I don't even see it as being said in a well-meaning way.

    Anyway, assuming he is a troll, this has only helped him bring this further off topic. I won't continue on this tangent either, since it also brings it off topic. 

    (Edited.)

    Well that is you. Not everyone is as sensitive as you seem to be. You are a nobody so saying you take it as offensive means nothing. I did not mean it in a attacking way... therefore I was not attacking him. This topic is stupid anyway considering our opinions mean nothing and I never said I was trying to stay on topic. Keep putting words in mouth, it shows your ignorance.

  • 20 months ago · Quote · #207

    Sunshiny

    BMeck wrote:

    Well that is you. Not everyone is as sensitive as you seem to be. You are a nobody so saying you take it as offensive means nothing. I did not mean it in a attacking way... therefore I was not attacking him. This topic is stupid anyway considering our opinions mean nothing and I never said I was trying to stay on topic. Keep putting words in mouth, it shows your ignorance.

    I suppose you're going to claim you're not making a personal attack here too? But even if you are, pfft. I don't care. All that tells me is that you feel like you're losing an argument. 

  • 20 months ago · Quote · #208

    BMeck

    It is the truth. We are all nobodies here. You could take it personal all you want if you are that sensitive, but I digress. You already "lost" by putting words in my mouth. Nice try though

  • 20 months ago · Quote · #209

    Sunshiny

    Right...

    Also, I never said you were trying to stay on topic, so that would mean you're putting words in my mouth. What i did say was you're helping Savage take it off topic.

    I'm not trying to "win" anything. You're the one seeing it as a win/lose argument.

    I'm not going to continue with this either since it seems you want to continue off topic. Have fun!

  • 20 months ago · Quote · #210

    TheGreatOogieBoogie

    dear_old_chessticles wrote:

    But the topic was boring anyway. Let's discuss coconuts. Did you know that coconut oil doesn't come from a coconut?

    For over $15 a jar it better have at least some health benefits.  It's good to fry chicken though ^_^ Celery salt and other spices with panko, extra nummy yummy ^_^

  • 20 months ago · Quote · #211

    BMeck

    Sunshiny wrote:

    I have no idea what happened in other threads; I only looked for the starting point for the personal attacks in this thread.

    Calling someone ignorant might not always be used as a personal attack, but it would have to be done in a manner that makes it obvious it isn't meant to offend. Clearly the person has taken offense. I don't even see it as being said in a well-meaning way.

    Anyway, assuming he is a troll, this has only helped him bring this further off topic. I won't continue on this tangent either, since it also brings it off topic. 

    (Edited.)

    Bang. Goodbye now, we do not need contradicting people

  • 20 months ago · Quote · #212

    Sunshiny

    Bang? Okay, i'll stay just a little longer. Which part is the bang? Is it the "Anyway, assuming he is a troll, this has only helped him bring this further off topic."? Doesn't that clearly state what i had said? It doesn't say you were trying to stay on topic. It says what i just said "you're helping Savage take it off topic."

  • 20 months ago · Quote · #213

    BMeck

    Exactly... I am helping him meaning I want this off topic. You also do see this as win/lose since you brought it up first. Do you want to continue making yourself look like a moron? Please do, it makes me laugh.

  • 20 months ago · Quote · #214

    Sunshiny

    So you want it off topic. The point is, i only stated you were helping him bring it off topic. Therefore, i had not put words in your mouth. Therefore, you were putting words in mine.

    No, what i said was "All that tells me is that you feel like you're losing an argument." Translation: It looks like you think this is a win/lose argument. It doesn't mean i feel the same way because i've noticed that you see the arguments differently.

    Others can judge for themselves on which of us looks like a moron. If others think i look like a moron, oh well. Maybe they think both of us are? So what?

    Okay, i think i'm done now. Smile See ya.

  • 20 months ago · Quote · #215

    BMeck

    C'mon stay. I do not run into your kind of stupid often.

  • 20 months ago · Quote · #216

    chiaroscuro62

    BMeck is all full of junior high school rhetoric and thinks he is clever.  Very pathetic.  "I do not run into your kind of stupid often" - say what?  The stupid person here is pretty clear...

  • 20 months ago · Quote · #217

    BMeck

    chiaroscuro62 wrote:

    BMeck is all full of junior high school rhetoric and thinks he is clever.  Very pathetic.  "I do not run into your kind of stupid often" - say what?  The stupid person here is pretty clear...

    Yes... you for bringing up something 3 days old. Get over it. I was joking

  • 18 months ago · Quote · #218

    DanielCarrapa

  • 18 months ago · Quote · #219

    MrDamonSmith

    Well that retirement didn't last very long. Welcome back Borislav. You da man, well, uh, sorta.


Back to Top

Post your reply: