Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

Breaking the 1500 barrier

• 6 months ago · #1321

Xieff

TheArtofWar82 wrote:

What...a...zoo.

You are a zoo. Did your sister(the one you had lunch with today) feed the elephants inside you peanuts?

• 6 months ago · #1322

Xieff

Ziryab wrote:
    Xieff wrote:

No. My arguments are very strong, and that is why you cannot answer my questions. It is too bad you(Ziryab) are so ignorant of proper thought process. 

Are you familiar with the process of refereed publishing?

The evidence and arguments of an essay are subjected to scrutiny by experts in the field before accepted for publication. 

Can you name a single article ever published in a refereed journal espousing the ideas that you have been putting forth?

I can. Exactly one. The journal later apologized, and noted that the essay had not gone through the usual referee process.

That's the status of your views among scientists. I am truly sorry that understanding and respecting this world of scholarship--a world of rigorous debate and peer review--renders me "ignorant of proper thought process."

Unless you can lay out a clear and reasonable alternative replete with objective tests, I will be forced to wallow in my ignorance.

Ok. Well you see I don't care about what very many scientist say. Because mental processes can debunk it easy. I will journal it some day. It's like chess...when you think so hard about something, but it turns out the correct move was so simple...

• 6 months ago · #1323

Xieff

GeorgeBlackChess123 wrote:

Reptilians control everythng anyway....they made up religion to hide the truth..

What is the truth?

• 6 months ago · #1324

I-eat-guini-pigs

Xieff wrote:
    Ziryab wrote:
    Xieff wrote:

No. My arguments are very strong, and that is why you cannot answer my questions. It is too bad you(Ziryab) are so ignorant of proper thought process. 

Are you familiar with the process of refereed publishing?

The evidence and arguments of an essay are subjected to scrutiny by experts in the field before accepted for publication. 

Can you name a single article ever published in a refereed journal espousing the ideas that you have been putting forth?

I can. Exactly one. The journal later apologized, and noted that the essay had not gone through the usual referee process.

That's the status of your views among scientists. I am truly sorry that understanding and respecting this world of scholarship--a world of rigorous debate and peer review--renders me "ignorant of proper thought process."

Unless you can lay out a clear and reasonable alternative replete with objective tests, I will be forced to wallow in my ignorance.

Ok. Well you see I don't care about what very many scientist say. Because mental processes can debunk it easy. I will journal it some day. It's like chess...when you think so hard about something, but it turns out the correct move was so simple...

and this is why everybody thinks you are an idiot... these people are way smarter than you or I, and you just call them fools....

• 6 months ago · #1325

Xieff

Guini...No, they aren't. It's not about who is smarter. It is about how much knowledge they have obtained from the materials they have been reading. I have read a decent amount of this type of junk in my short life. But I have decided to not believe it. Simply because studies show impossibilities for evolutional process.

• 6 months ago · #1326

Ziryab

You use the word "studies" as if it has meaning. It does. That's exactly what I was talking about. Studies.

This forum topic has been locked.