Forums

Chess Coach.

Sort:
bean_Fischer

I have seen many try to advertise and practice their "coaching" ability on chess.com. IMO, most of them are garbage, trolling, and try to draw some attention. I think chess.com should be selective enough to post such coaching in the forum.

I think user on chess.com should be selective.

I am not trying to judge who and who is a good coach. A good coach comes with responsibility. It's user role to judge.

Don't take the bait.

nameno1had

kco

Yes they should have a Rating and a Coaching credentials when applying for coaching here.

bean_Fischer
GeorgeBlackChess123 wrote:

Oh yes. Take my coaching profile for example

Can you provide link to your profile?

bean_Fischer
kco wrote:

Yes they should have a Rating and a Coaching credentials when applying for coaching here.

I am not talking about the official coaching. I am talking about coaching lessons that spam the forum. Those that seem to give lessons for free, but with peanut knowledge.

bean_Fischer

nameno1had, nice pic.

kco

http://www.chess.com/coach/george-w-black2

bean_Fischer

naww too lazy

Are you a good coach? How much experience do you have? How long have you been coaching? What and who do you coach atm?

bean_Fischer

+1

bean_Fischer

ATM? I am a certified coach for 3 years, I have TONS of experience. I have coached GM's

Is it you? Or your double? Do you mean washing GM's clothes and bring tea to them consider as coaching?

bean_Fischer

?

Never mind, just a joke. Nothing Personal.

x-2137697927

1300 online player coach a GM ?  LOL!!!

x-2137697927

below you i understand that but gm?