Forums

Chess.com Computer: Closing Accounts

Sort:
kgwkyle

It is really annoying when the computer closes an account automatically for some reason. There should be a human back-up system, so the account is checked before being closed. It really is annoying.

M-W-R

Yep

corrijean

Probably because they are re-treads, i.e. previously banned people who are not welcome here.

Why are so many of the Parham people so nasty and mean?

chesspooljuly13

It's that early queen move - hyper aggressiveness lol

Just kidding Parham fans!:)

kco
corrijean wrote:

Probably because they are re-treads, i.e. previously banned people who are not welcome here.

check out with this guy, he is nos 14

Tosh_Tour_2010 

Yes, I have heard many members of my group parham fams have been banned, this should be checked.

corrijean

It's a conspiracy. Sealed

kco
corrijean wrote:

It's a conspiracy.

yeah and they are just trying to brain wash us with the Parham bs.

goldendog

Hi, I just got here today and I heard about the Par-hamm--Parham, right?--and I thought I see what it was all about. There is a group so I joined. I guess there was a Gavinator who got unfairly banned. Sounds fishy to me. He sounds like a great guy, a great guy. Smart and fair, you know?

Well, it's only my first day here so hi everyone and play the Parham.

kco

oh my fking god goldnedog ! you are not one of us anymore Cry

netzach

Tosh_Tour_2010  I would appreciate chess.com closing your own a/c because I keep getting alerts for the silly Parham nonsense thread you blocked me from & you are after all a returned banning..

kco

what have they done to you goldendog ?!

hope not like this....

goldendog

Parham. Am I spelling it right?

chesspooljuly13

Hope no one's advocating that my account be closed. I may be obnoxious on occasion but I play mainstream openings!

corrijean

You left out an a. I think.

chesspooljuly13

Except for the King's Gambit, which is a tad off the beaten path

chesspooljuly13

Hi corrijean: If your post referred to mine, the "a" would only be needed if obnoxious were followed by a noun:)

hankas
corrijean wrote:

Well, I have nothing against the opening itself. It is playable but the situation is more tricky for white than it is for black.

What I don't like is the way the Parham folks here promoting the opening. Initially, they try to argue that it is playable, which it is. Then, they try to claim that it is the best opening.  Next, they try to spoon-feed everyone with Parham. Those who disagree get personally attacked. We also have new Parham threads appearing every now and then, with various new accounts created by the same Parham persons.

Seriously, I think they do more to discredit the opening than the Parham opposition. They turn people off.

corrijean
chesspooljuly13 wrote:

Hi corrijean: If your post referred to mine, the "a" would only be needed if obnoxious were followed by a noun:)

I was referring to post #13.

chesspooljuly13

My bad

kco

...."What I don't like is the way ...the Parham folks here promoting the opening. Initially, they try to argue that it is playable, which it is. Then, they try to claim that it is the best opening.  Next, they try to spoon-feed everyone with Parham. Those who disagree get personally attacked. We also have new Parham threads appearing every now and then, with various new accounts created by the same Parham persons.

Seriously, I think they do more to discredit the opening than the Parham opposition. They turn people off."

+1