Forums

Chess.com shirts

Sort:
ChezBoy

I am pleased to find out chess.com is selling really awesome shirts! Everybody should get one to help support the website and get a cool shirt!

kiwi-inactive

If they sell them a reasonable price and the material isn't a nuisance to my skin, ie. itchy etc, v-neck or crew neck and with a cool witty symbol besides that green dull pawn, I may just consider it if they come in a range of colours Smile.

learningthemoves

Where can we get more information and a link to buy?

ChezBoy

Click on "More" and click shop online. Then look up chess.com shirts.

StrategicPlay
ChezBoy wrote:

I am pleased to find out chess.com is selling really awesome shirts! Everybody should get one to help support the website and get a cool shirt!

If you are planning to do some social service and giving away free t-shirts,  send me one too. 

bestchessplayer18

Me too... A youth large.

ozzie_c_cobblepot

Regarding chess.com hats/shirts - I think they do a great job of having GMs rather casually wear the stuff for events and pictures...

red-lady

Are those the ones you get when you reach 10000 points? Do they have a V-neck t-shirt? A matching bag? An umbrella? Or a scarf for Ozzie? Wink

ChezBoy

you get free stuff for points?

ozzie_c_cobblepot
red-lady wrote:

Are those the ones you get when you reach 10000 points? Do they have a V-neck t-shirt? A matching bag? An umbrella? Or a scarf for Ozzie? 

Ha!

kco
ChezBoy wrote:

you get free stuff for points?

Sorry, no you don't get free stuff with points. 

AlCzervik

Well, he's already wearing a tux.

I may have to look now to see if there are any cool swim trunks or beach towels.

AlCzervik

kco gets free blocks.

kco

thank you very much Al.

SuperBatil

how to get free t-shirt?