Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

Crossing 1800!!!!

• 6 months ago · Quote · #21

VahanGoldenStar

Congrats! Improving at chess is no easy task, that's for sure - so good job.

• 5 months ago · Quote · #22

hicetnunc

CP6033 wrote:

Finally! i am here!!! ok so only in Correspondence chess, but still, it is an accomplishment. My timeout record is 0% in the last 90 days (and before that!). My tactics trainer rating is about 1830, and my chess mentor rating is 2050 or so. My other ratings are not that impressive, but my records are all pretty good. What is the point of this thread? to brag, what else? Lol

Congratulations ! Smile

• 5 months ago · Quote · #23

Till_98

When I was 2100 at Blitz I was Okay. Now I am a noob in blitz.But in OTB I am pretty good

• 5 months ago · Quote · #24

CP6033

Logistic_Growth wrote:

Take whatever your rating is in Coorespondence and subtract 200 elo points. That will give you your real playing strength in OTB. I salute you for playing so many blitz games and working the Tactcial Trainer. It is obvious to see that you have improved over the past year. Good job!

1967-200=1767 OTB, not too bad!

• 5 months ago · Quote · #25

titust

Before I reset my tactics, my rating was ~2600. No joke. I am not kidding

• 5 months ago · Quote · #26

Wayward_Bishop

well done! I have a long learning process to go before I get to that level but one day I will. what did you study that helped you reach that level of playing?

• 5 months ago · Quote · #27

CP6033

JoBlake wrote:

well done! I have a long learning process to go before I get to that level but one day I will. what did you study that helped you reach that level of playing?

are you refering to titust or me?! If it is me, i studyed a lot of master games, and played a lot of games.....and analyzed them after. Really all it takes is a fairly sharp brain and a couple hundred hours and you are there before you know it (i say a fairly sharp brain because some people don't have the mental capasaty for that much improvment, or the ability to paly chess at that level)

Post your reply: