Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

Do woman Enjoy Chess

• 2 years ago · Quote · #221

chess_kebabs

Lebna_Dengal wrote:

hell yeah, they play for fun, :)))))))))))))))) to distruct men!:)

they enjoy that thrill. i like it. :))))))))

our secret is finally out. lol

• 2 years ago · Quote · #222

chess_kebabs

levi223 wrote:

Chess is a war simulation game and it is possible that women usually have more emotional and "softer" feelings (no offence meant) so they do not play nearly as well. After all, you don't throw women to fight in wars, you throw men into battles. This might be the reason why most top players are men. Note that I said TOP PLAYERS not all players. After all, many women and girls play chess at lower levels and who's to say they don't like/love/whatever the game?

*rolls eyes*.

Many women play better than many men, so that throws your theory right out the window.

Wondering when people are going to start to have an awakening that thousands, probably millions of females play chess.. and the awakening part is they play because they actually enjoy it, shock horror. Why else would we play, because we hate it? 

• 2 years ago · Quote · #223

CalamityChristie

Yes, they do seem to enjoy beating me

• 2 years ago · Quote · #224

konhidras

Lots of beautiful women gms playing chess. I wish i could play them so that i could stare at them at a closer view. Women do enjoy chess same with us. They are just sweeter coz they deliver death blows on the board and still look so charming.

• 2 years ago · Quote · #225

chess_kebabs

"Do women enjoy chess?" is really a stupid question because obviously many women do or they wouldn't be here playing chess or in clubs or on other sites and there wouldn't be any female Grandmasters. A better question might have been "Why do more men play chess than women?", which is a question that has been asked many times.

• 2 years ago · Quote · #226

DimebagDerek

You tell him Babs! :p

• 2 years ago · Quote · #227

konhidras

You have a point miss kebabs. i once heard a girl say that most men who play chess do so coz they  can't get a girlfriend or are loveless losers. I could not agree with her but i counldnt object either.

• 2 years ago · Quote · #228

Conflagration_Planet

Embarassed I felt like hell last Friday. I felt like hell last Saturday. I felt like hell last Sunday. I felt like hell last Monday. I felt like hell last Tuesday. I felt like hell last Wednesday.  I fell like hell right now, and I'm sure I will feel like hell Cry  tomorrow as well, not to mention all weekend. Yell

• 2 years ago · Quote · #229

TheGrobe

Now if we could just solve the mystery of whether you're a girl or not, we might have a clue to the answer to the OP's question.

• 2 years ago · Quote · #230

hiredgun777

If the Polgar sisters are busy playing, you could always ask and one of my favorite blitz players ever and chesse's very own QUEEN,  Alexandra  Kosteniuk!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 years ago · Quote · #231

ClavierCavalier

What is it with Alexandra Kosteniuk?  It seems like every man on here drools over her.  I personally don't see it, but everyone is different.  Maybe it's those pictures of her that try to add sex appeal to chess?  Chess really can't be turned into something sexy...

• 2 years ago · Quote · #232

CalamityChristie

not for you maybe

• 2 years ago · Quote · #233

hiredgun777

ClavierCavalier wrote:

What is it with Alexandra Kosteniuk?  It seems like every man on here drools over her.  I personally don't see it, but everyone is different.  Maybe it's those pictures of her that try to add sex appeal to chess?  Chess really can't be turned into something sexy...

To be honest with you, I did refer to the Polgar sisters first, and in my comment about ¨the Queen¨ I only made a reference to her being my favorite Blitz player.  Now you might be right about other men on here drooling over her, but I´d like to be excluded from that group, as I feel my coment contained no saliva what so ever, lol. H.G.

• 2 years ago · Quote · #234

ClavierCavalier

hiredgun7 wrote:
    ClavierCavalier wrote:

To be honest with you, I did refer to the Polgar sisters first, and in my comment about ¨the Queen¨ I only made a reference to her being my favorite Blitz player.  Now you might be right about other men on here drooling over her, but I´d like to be excluded from that group, as I feel my coment contained no saliva what so ever, lol. H.G.

I ran into several posts about her throughout the day, so I finally had to ask.  :-p

• 2 years ago · Quote · #235

hiredgun777

I didn't see them, but I'm sure you're right!!!!!  Just a case of mistaken identity, lol, H.G.

Post your reply: