Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

Fischer vs. Kasparov

• 21 months ago · #1301

netzach

hmm double-acts, comedians etc, preaching to the world with nonsense.

• 21 months ago · #1302

ilikeflags

nameno1had wrote:

I'd be flatter flags but I'm not a homosexual. I know a few guys here who are too poor to pay attention to sound reasoning. The Hippo and I aren't who I was referring to...

there's no reason for you to feel flattered.  you're the one who made the innuendos.  but ok.

• 21 months ago · #1303

TheGrobe

theoreticalboy wrote:
    TheGrobe wrote:

For all this talk of the universal utility of money, it's amazing that these two can't buy a clue between them.

The recent trajectory of Western society would seem to suggest clues are too expensive for the general population to afford even one.

Yet here we are just giving them out freely.

• 21 months ago · #1304

theoreticalboy

netzach wrote:

Economies are real bad currently. They could aim for 1/4 clue & set attainable target ?

I think we need a pretty gargantuan clue stimulus; economies will never recover whilst the population remains so stupefied.

• 21 months ago · #1305

netzach

theoreticalboy wrote:
    netzach wrote:

Economies are real bad currently. They could aim for 1/4 clue & set attainable target ?

I think we need a pretty gargantuan clue stimulus; economies will never recover whilst the population remains so stupefied.

True & lifting those segements of the population from stupefaction will be a challenge.

Nemo could set a good example & educate us all on the characteristics of eddy currents.

• 21 months ago · #1306

zborg

theoreticalboy wrote:
    TheGrobe wrote:

For all this talk of the universal utility of money, it's amazing that these two can't buy a clue between them.  [+10 or more]

The recent trajectory of Western society would seem to suggest clues are too expensive for the general population to afford even one.

With citation to @Flags.  It's time to call out the big guns.  Laughing

Where's clifton when you need him?

• 21 months ago · #1307

PLAVIN79

BOBY FISCHER===NEVER DEFEATEDSmile

• 21 months ago · #1308

zborg

You really have to do something about those caps.  Laughing

Are all your teeth capped, or something?

• 21 months ago · #1309

nameno1had

ilikeflags wrote:
    nameno1had wrote:

I'd be flatter flags but I'm not a homosexual. I know a few guys here who are too poor to pay attention to sound reasoning. The Hippo and I aren't who I was referring to...

there's no reason for you to feel flattered.  you're the one who made the innuendos.  but ok.

I was actually thinking of two different famous sayings related to offereing someone a coke...The first which I am utterly dissapointed I can't find anywhere, probably due to copyright laws, has a young man get schooled by an old man carrying his groceries in a little BBall. THe old man tells the kids at the end...have a coke your mouth looks dry

...Another one is the Eddy Murphy stand up lines where he is referring to Bill Cosby's clean "have a coke and smile " routine and Eddy was saying..."have a coke smile and shut the f_@K up"....

I thought you'd get the point, but it went way over your head as usual...

• 21 months ago · #1310

netzach

PLAVIN79 wrote:

BOBY FISCHER===NEVER DEFEATED

C'mon Plavin ! Been ages now. Lower-case man !! Smile

( of course he was defeated :)

This forum topic has been locked.