Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

Fischer was a one-hit-wonder..!


  • 16 months ago · Quote · #241

    Ubik42

    C'mon Psalms, we know its my non-theistic affiliations that really get under your skin.

  • 16 months ago · Quote · #242

    Psalm25

    Wasn't aware you had non-theistic affiliations and that wouldn't get under my skin at all. You're operating under a stereotype. People are much more interesting when you realize they're individuals and don't all think alike

  • 16 months ago · Quote · #243

    nameno1had

    i hate it when people get agitated if i bring god into the discussion, but then turn and try to say it is our views on deity, religion, etc., that is the reason for our differences....

    .....i guess people with double standards think they are better than us who have less ?....beisdes, i thought we werent supposed to discuss religion in the forums....

  • 16 months ago · Quote · #244

    Ubik42

    Psalm25 wrote:

    Ah, I see that you are a member of the RLS (Royally Lame Society.) That explains everything. Our assistant manager will escort you to the door. If you walk two blocks west, you will have no trouble acquiring a cab. Thank you for your cooperation.

    Psalm25 wrote:

    Wasn't aware you had non-theistic affiliations and that wouldn't get under my skin at all. You're operating under a stereotype. People are much more interesting when you realize they're individuals and don't all think alike

     

    Uh oh. Someone look up "hypocrisy" in the dictionary....

  • 16 months ago · Quote · #245

    Psalm25

    Not so. Check the Royally Lame Society's mission statement. If you weren't in agreement with it, why would you join the RLS?

    Button up your coat; it's cold outside! And that wind's blowing from the west. Fortunately, you'll be in a nice, warm comfy cab in no time.

    Cheerio!

  • 16 months ago · Quote · #246

    Ubik42

    Psalm25 wrote:

    Not so. Check the Royally Lame Society's mission statement. If you weren't in agreement with it, why would you join the RLS?

    Button up your coat; it's cold outside! And that wind's blowing from the west. Fortunately, you'll be in a nice, warm comfy cab in no time.

    Cheerio!

    Just like you are in agreement with certain things when you join a religion?

    You seem to want it both ways of course...it ok for you to apply group affiliations to other people, but not ok when it is applied to you.

    There is a word for that.

  • 16 months ago · Quote · #247

    varelse1

    Ubik42 wrote:
    Psalm25 wrote:

    Ah, I see that you are a member of the RLS (Royally Lame Society.) That explains everything. Our assistant manager will escort you to the door. If you walk two blocks west, you will have no trouble acquiring a cab. Thank you for your cooperation.

    Psalm25 wrote:

    Wasn't aware you had non-theistic affiliations and that wouldn't get under my skin at all. You're operating under a stereotype. People are much more interesting when you realize they're individuals and don't all think alike

     

    Uh oh. Someone look up "hypocrisy" in the dictionary....

    Just did. Why is Ubik's picutre there??

  • 16 months ago · Quote · #248

    bigpoison

    Ubik42 wrote:

    C'mon Psalms, we know its my non-theistic affiliations that really get under your skin.

    When it comes to that kinda' thing, I prefer to remain unaffiliated.

  • 16 months ago · Quote · #249

    Psalm25

    Never agreed when I became a Christian to have those with non-theistic affiliations get under my skin. That's where your argument falls apart. Not aware of your stereotypical presumption being a tenet of any religion for that matter. So your claim of hypocrisy is totally without foundation. But don't let that stop you from indulging in shallow and intellectually-lazy stereotypes.

    Ah, I see a cab heading toward you.

    Take care:)

  • 16 months ago · Quote · #250

    netzach

    Wolf dressed as lamb. Day of reckoning approaches...

  • 16 months ago · Quote · #251

    bigpoison

  • 16 months ago · Quote · #252

    Psalm25

    Just re-read your post and am amazed at your lack of understanding. If a characteristic of a group affiliation is accurate (I.e. in its mission statement, charter or other founding document), I see no reason why it can't be applied. The problem is your chacterization of my group affiliation is not accurate but is based on a stereotype, something that intellectually-lazy people rely on when they can't do their own research or think for themselves.

    As your position is now busted, I have no interest in playing out a king + queen vs. king endgame.

    I'll simply wave goodbye as your cab pulls away and wish you the very best:)

  • 16 months ago · Quote · #253

    netzach

    Play King's gambit & head for Macdonalds instead then?

  • 16 months ago · Quote · #254

    Ubik42

    Psalm25 wrote:

    Just re-read your post and am amazed at your lack of understanding. If a characteristic of a group affiliation is accurate (I.e. in its mission statement, charter or other founding document), I see no reason why it can't be applied. The problem is your chacterization of my group affiliation is not accurate but is based on a stereotype, something that intellectually-lazy people rely on when they can't do their own research or think for themselves.

    As your position is now busted, I have no interest in playing out a king + queen vs. king endgame.

    I'll simply wave goodbye as your cab pulls away and wish you the very best:)

    1. Get caught in the act.

    2. Declare victory.

    3. ????????

    4. Profit!

  • 16 months ago · Quote · #255

    Psalm25

    Your accusation of hypocrisy has already been disproven to anyone with eyes to see. Further discussion is pointless.

  • 16 months ago · Quote · #256

    Psalm25

    @netzach - Let me guess. You're a member of the Royally Lame Society as well? Yes, I play the King's Gambit, but no, I don't go to NcDonald's. You're batting 50 percent. Congrats! Have a nice day!:)

  • 16 months ago · Quote · #257

    netzach

    Bad weather this year.

  • 16 months ago · Quote · #258

    Ubik42

    netzach wrote:

    Bad weather this year.

     Kinda cloudy.


Back to Top

Post your reply: