10180 Players currently online!
Man vs. Machine - good luck!
Turn-based games at any time!
Vote for the best move to win!
Do you have what it takes?
Sharpen your tactical vision!
Get advice and game insights!
Learn from top players & pros!
View millions of master games!
Your virtual chess coach!
Perfect your opening moves!
Test your skills vs. computer!
Find the right private coach!
Can you solve it each day?
Bring it all together!
Beginners, start here!
Make friends & play team games!
News from the world of chess!
Search all Chess.com members!
Find local clubs & events!
Who's the best of your friends?
Read what members are saying!
I have a few questions about Fritz 13:
1. How strong is the new Fritz 13 engine compared to Houdini and Stockfish?
2. Is the "Calculation Training" feature that was started in Fritz 11 still available in this version?
3. What "training modules" are included with the program?
Also wondering if you can load the 4 million game database into Fritz 13, or does it have a limit on database size?
This is actually my first response to a post ever and I hope it's not too late!
1. Fritz 13 is in the top 5 strongest engines as of now. Houdini 3.0 is the number one.
2. Yes, calculation feature is still in Fritz 13.
3. A few of them such as defense training which enables you to find all pieces undefended. The same thing for attacking pieces. There is also a bindfold option (which I love). Another feature that springs off of the tip of my head is the endgame training. You can import/input your own puzzles and/or use the default one that comes with Fritz 13.
I hope this helps!
Drueke Player's Choice
by MrEdCollins a few minutes ago
7/6/2015 - Entrapment
by Lady69 a few minutes ago
When a coward refuses to resign.......
by BattleChessGN18 8 minutes ago
Why do Sicilian players hate 2.c3?
by Fiveofswords 27 minutes ago
DKINGISDEAD - King Maneuver Attack
by DKingIsDead 27 minutes ago
Dutch vs. The London system
by ipcress12 30 minutes ago
Facing a coward who loves to lose on time?
by kleelof 45 minutes ago
Is it a joke?
by scubegirl 52 minutes ago
Learning openings - who should I watch?
by guydeguy 59 minutes ago
I see this suicidal sack played a fair amount by 1300+ players - what is it?
by Sub1000 61 minutes ago
Why Join | Chess Topics |
Help & Support |
© 2015 Chess.com
• Chess - English
We are working hard to make Chess.com available in over 70 languages. Check back over the year as we develop the technology to add more, and we will try our best to notify you when your language is ready for translating!