Forums

Gary Kasparov Arrested

Sort:
Akatsuki64

I don't know If I'm late, but Gary kasparov was arrested for hoolaganism. I saw it on BBC news.

kshc027

Yep, you're very very late. You should check out all the articles. So much as occured since then!

ehsomq

Late, but still funny.

Aletool

and Deep Blue beat him

jumbomuffin224

Gary Kasparov who is he?????

Akatsuki64
jumbomuffin224 wrote:
Gary Kasparov who is he?????

I am going to try to control myself, but I can't. 

gaereagdag

Gary Kasparov might be put in the click by Putin. Double checked, back ranked and smother mated, he might have to resign the game of politics.

AndyClifton
Aletool wrote:

and Deep Blue beat him

lol

fabelhaft

Large stone formation erected on Salisbury Plain.

bsaccount57

what! no way! i cant believe it

sebs42

I don't know If I'm late, but Gary kasparov has just beaten Karpov and is now world champion. I saw it on BBC news.

JamesCoons
sebs42 wrote:

I don't know If I'm late, but Gary kasparov has just beaten Karpov and is now world champion. I saw it on BBC news.

Yes but now Capablanca has just beaten Lasker to win the title back.

CalamityChristie

Other breaking news is just coming in!

"it has finally been discovered that Da Vinci  forgot  to paint Mona Lisa's feet!!  this has now been corrected"

jumbomuffin224

kind of off topic. don't you think. ;D

BUT STILL WHO IS GARY KASPROV???????????????????

iksarol

some moron who thinks is cool to mix chess with politics.

jumbomuffin224

huh well why did someone create a fourum about a moron????

Whitetiger777

GARY, { the greatest chess grandmaster since bobby fischer} , Kasprov look at any games by any  grand master between 1995 - 2005 and you will see he was the best....

iksarol

his greatest acomplishment was geting politics into chess and breaking up the chess comunity to make it so there where 2world champions , these where unified after the comunity got rid of him, unfortunately there are a few who still wants to think he WAS great , he just was a good player.

oneawesomeperson123

So, what did Kasparov do?

AndyClifton
lgbarn wrote:

"good player" that's quite laughable. 

Yeah, Drivers License Guy really went off the deep end there.