I-eat-guini-pigs wrote:
Xieff wrote:
I-eat-guini-pigs wrote:
RisingGrounds wrote:
macer75 wrote:
Xieff wrote:
macer75 wrote:
Xieff wrote:
... it is also kinda weird how much you say I love you to random people...

yup, and it's more than just "kinda weird"

You may hate people but that is your problem. Its fine to love but yeah. Hes not fake he is just proly a little kid.(No offense Rising Grounds)

Um... I may hate people or I may not, but that's not my point. My point is that if you go around saying I love you to random people it's more than just kinda weird. I'm not saying it's bad or good, just that personally speaking it totally creeps me out.

Okay. Telling people how you feel is more than "just kinda weird" Got it.

I appreciate you all then. How is that?

Matter of fact is; I do love all my fellow human beings on Earth nothing wrong with that, least I have the guts to get on the entire internet even at the cost of being made fun of to tell "random" people that I love them, better that then I hate them, besides, I was just saying I love all things because without everything I would not be the person who I am today and I love being the way I am today even though it took years of hard work and pain to try get to a life that was enjoyable and I'm finally glad to say It was worth it.

I Thank You All! (I Appreciate All Humans)

I Love You All! ( I Love All My Fellow Brothers And Sisters! )

you are going to hell...

Lol this is amazing. RG...I appreciate you appreciating us and loving all of us but it's just different for you to go around saying it repeatedly. Makes you look a little young and foolish at the least. I do admire your will to stand up on the internet though. Just don't be prideful at heart about it. Guini pig man you are rude. Knock it off thanks.

darn... im trying to piss off the OP not you...

lol

Just no need to be offensive that's all. :)

=) but hell doesnt exist....

Xieff

Well what will you think if you die and find out it is real? What will be your reaction?

TheBigDecline
Xieff wrote:
TheBigDecline wrote:
Xieff wrote:
TheBigDecline wrote:

I need ca$h, wads of cash. But in this loveless world of ours, noone cares about the financial needs of random people you meet on the Internet! 

I care! Here! This is for you: $$$

Praise Jebus!

Yeah Ikr? Who is Jebus? Now you are a rich man. :)

Jebus is a phony, no need to know him.

KvothDuval
Xieff wrote:

Well what will you think if you die and find out it is real? What will be your reaction?

then at least I will be "alive" what I beleive is that we die...

Xieff

Death plain and straight is better than hell. Hell is pain forver. Ever got burnt? Hell is where ppl get burned in the hottest fire ever forever and never dying from their injuries. Eternal suffering.

TheBigDecline
Xieff wrote:

Death plain and straight is better than hell. Hell is pain forver. Ever got burnt? Hell is where ppl get burned in the hottest fire ever forever and never dying from their injuries. Eternal suffering.

lol, sounds fun! Cool

MDTR
Xieff wrote:

i must admit that was a great idea to make mentally weak and ignorant people obey :)

KvothDuval
Xieff wrote:

ok so Im a bad person in life, I die and god sends me to the afterworld and a red dude with horns burns me for all of eternity...

makes sence....

macer75

How has this thread managed to still stay under "general chess discussion"?

MDTR
macer75 wrote:

How has this thread managed to still stay under "general chess discussion"?

well look how it started...

Xieff

Lol he doesn't have horns and btw(sense*) and #2 btw is that yes it does. Make sense?