Forums

How to simply stop all ads without paying!

Sort:
Petey5678
B1ZMARK wrote:
Petey5678 wrote:

bruh ...

yeah if you look at the dude who closed in the first few pages (oatmeal man) it just says "account closed" on his profile, meaning it was a request to have staff close his account

and the dude who started the post is now a gold member so that basically goes against him saying to use adblocker instead of buying,.

EscherehcsE

Many people, including me, have stated publicly that we use adblockers, and nothing is ever done to us. I'm sure the site doesn't like it, but they accept it. As I've said many times, I wouldn't mind seeing ads if I thought they were safe. However, my main concern is the possibility of malvertising attacks, since the site uses a third-party ad server.

Petey5678
EscherehcsE wrote:

Many people, including me, have stated publicly that we use adblockers, and nothing is ever done to us. I'm sure the site doesn't like it, but they accept it. As I've said many times, I wouldn't mind seeing ads if I thought they were safe. However, my main concern is the possibility of malvertising attacks, since the site uses a third-party ad server.

agree, I wouldn't use adblocker if the ad's didn't go in my face or be unsafe.

B1ZMARK
Petey5678 wrote:
B1ZMARK wrote:
Petey5678 wrote:

bruh ...

yeah if you look at the dude who closed in the first few pages (oatmeal man) it just says "account closed" on his profile, meaning it was a request to have staff close his account

and the dude who started the post is now a gold member so that basically goes against him saying to use adblocker instead of buying,.

he was gold since 2/2013, and made the post in 11/2013.

Petey5678
B1ZMARK wrote:
Petey5678 wrote:
B1ZMARK wrote:
Petey5678 wrote:

bruh ...

he was gold since 2/2013, and made the post in 11/2013.

bruh.......  why make the post then, everyone knows about adblockers, only reason to yell is if you have to use a adblocker.

B1ZMARK

im not op can't tell