Forums

i got horribly trolled on the chessboard :(

Sort:
MDTR

i played the worst game of my life... against a troll.  her king did a short journey to the center of the board at the beginning and she said “IM GOING TO INFLICT SO MUCH PAIN UPON YOUR PIECES”, then she started to defend well and took advantage of all my blunders, i was horribly nervous. the worst part is when i was going to resign i said "good game" and she RESIGNED and didn't let me to take it like a man!

edit: time control was 5|2

Pre_VizsIa

I can't determine who was more of a troll here...

MDTR
Timothy_P wrote:

I can't determine who was more of a troll here...

yeah i understand you, i was sweating i couldn't play at all

chessgdt
[COMMENT DELETED]
lemonrsiow

Wow... just wow..

kevinsong2003

And why did you kill your queen?

You don't deserve to be in the thousands.

MDTR
kevinsong2003 wrote:

And why did you kill your queen?

You don't deserve to be in the thousands.

i'm just ~1100 at blitz, i didn't post this to be beaten, rather to laugh to my worst game with the troll, i was so confused i wasn't aware of the knight when lost my queen, i was in a horrible pressure because i thought she was a much horrible player than me so i believed i really had to win... but when i started to mess up my position i started to sweat and well, more blunders...

iamdeafzed
MDTR wrote:

i played the worst game of my life... against a troll.  her king did a short journey to the center of the board at the beginning and she said “IM GOING TO INFLICT SO MUCH PAIN UPON YOUR PIECES”, then she started to defend well and took advantage of all my blunders, i was horribly nervous. the worst part is when i was going to resign i said "good game" and she RESIGNED and didn't let me to take it like a man!

edit: time control was 5|2

The more prosaic 4...Nxe4+ instead of 4...Bb4+ would have won material immediately. Then if white replied 5.Kd3??, 5...Nxf2+ would have won white's queen for the knight. And if not, then 5...Nxf2 followed by Nxh1 would still win more material.
8...Nd4+? was inferior. 8...exf3 9.Nxf3,e4 followed by exf3(+) would have won the pinned king's knight (as 9.Kf2,fxg2 is an even worse option for white). Your checks prior to this move had a purpose since they also came with free piece development, but this was an example of checking for the sake of checking.
9...Nh5? was an obvious blunder (9...exf3 is still best, though not quite as good as before since it no longer comes with check.)
14...Nf4?? - Blunder that traps the queen along white's 3rd rank, after white's next move (which black should have been able to foresee at least as a possibility).
15.Kf1 - The main point being to unpin white's d- pawn so that white's now really threatening dxe3, nabbing black's queen. The queen has no retreat, due to black's last move.

qinns

NEW UNDISCOVERED VARIATION OF BONGCLOUD!!! That game have to preserved (alongside chat and comments!), WE ARE MAKING HISTORY HERE!!!

sapientdust

Excellent Bongcloud technique by Lulu. She resigned because it was obvious her king was going to get to the other side first, so there was no point in playing on.

CheetahFast

amazing come back i felt the thrill

HattrickStinkyduiker

Nice lol, well it must have been horrible to play, but it has a certain beauty to it.

After 15.Kf1 white has a total of one piece developed and yet the black queen is trapped on e3.

TheGreatOogieBoogie
[COMMENT DELETED]