Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

I hate chess.

• 24 months ago · Quote · #121

AndyClifton

(And I don't agree with his analysis either.) Smile

• 21 months ago · Quote · #122

Extradimensional

Yeah, this game sucks, SC2 is a much better strategy game! I used to play this my uncle who is a physics professor at Mitchigan uni and I used to beat him and now, after 10 years not practicing, I get beaten by little kids because 'I run out of time' this is bullshit and I am going back to sc2.

• 21 months ago · Quote · #123

wbilfc

SC2?

• 21 months ago · Quote · #124

bobbyDK

starcraft 2?

• 21 months ago · Quote · #125

eddysallin

How much u weigh ? U sound like the kind of man i could develope into a good prize fighter. Frustrated ? Well we can get u bodies too bang away at,and we can make money! A few years of my coaching and i will take u to the big time.Forget about that chess b.s..Think of all the faces u can smash.

• 17 months ago · Quote · #126

Yereslov

Chess is a terrible game, but it is still incredibly addicting.

• 15 months ago · Quote · #127

user2357

Exactly the same for me son, I hate this game and I lost almost every single game I have played but it is incredibly addictive.

It felt good knowing that I am not the only one here that hates chess. I still think it is one of the best and most balanced strategy games but it is way too frustrating, time consuming and addictive so I quit.

• 6 months ago · Quote · #128

LegoGiant

I hate chess because it always says that losing a ROOK is the best move in tactics! This just pisses me off because my family takes chess so seriously it is like a gold nugget to them!

Post your reply: