Forums

i still can,t built logic in chess...:(

Sort:
queen_o_f_chess

hi all !

i m playing chess from long ..bt still i can,t think next to two step ...i mean i want to play 2 mint chess bt every time..my time is End ..and i lose game..what i should do to improve my 2 mint chess game..plz give me advice ..

Thanks ..i wil wait ur all of reply ..Take care all

Pat_Zerr

I'd play longer games than 2 minutes if you're having trouble thinking of moves to make in that short of time.

trysts

I'm guessing this is shahmata againWink

corrijean

His rating is pretty low.

queen_o_f_chess

thanks for repling ..:) i should play 5 mint game ...

dkc_dark

Practice In 10|15 Mins. First. Don't Try 2 Mins. You Will Be Pressured. :]

Kick-oFF

just think only in shortest time.Wink

jinjachess

2 minute or 5 minute chess won't really improve your chess... you will just repeat the same mistakes... play long, slow games to learn (20 minutes or more), then play quick games for fun.

hardtounderstand

Ok if u want to improve your chess then first u can play longer games 15min+

Then after u should play 3min or 5min blitz and improve your game by learning ur mistakes in 15min.If u can think quicker in less time ur games automatically improves..

ahhcrap

Imo read a book called Bobby Fischer teaches chess. Then pick an opening for both sides and learn about them.

qamar

first try to play 10mints stantdard time then analyze your games with computer for mistakes, try not to repeat same mistakes again and again, by this way you can improve. You must have to overcome and learn with mistakes and inaccuracies and avoid them. try to open up games with sharp tactical openings ie e4, d4.

atarw
jinjachess wrote:

2 minute or 5 minute chess won't really improve your chess... you will just repeat the same mistakes... play long, slow games to learn (20 minutes or more), then play quick games for fun.

If that's true, I've wasted my entire life.