2014 Sinquefield Cup is LIVE! Open to ALL MEMBERS! Join GM Ashley, GM Seirawan and WGM Shahade! Click here to watch!
Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

I will give a FIDE rating of 2800 is you can solve this.

• 5 months ago · Quote · #101

December_TwentyNine

Remellion wrote:

Try something a little more subtle, why don't you. Trivially legal with either side to move.

Something like this is more interesting. I repeat Irontiger's advertising: Retro problems are more varied than you imagine.

My lord. That retrograde I posted was making a mockery of the OP's failed attempt of one that he made. In short, I was trolling him.

• 5 months ago · Quote · #102

brumtown

I thought trolling was not allowed?

• 5 months ago · Quote · #103

Talonflame_Fan

Darn, I wasn't awake when you posted the diagram, else I would've beaten Remellion Yell

• 5 months ago · Quote · #104

December_TwentyNine

Jordan, of course trolling is allowed!!! You see, you have to do it in a discreet way. The way how I troll is I bring in memes. Most of the time, people get offended because they either 1.) don't understand the meme, 2.) have no idea what a meme is, and 3.) you get lulz out of the meme...so...they just got trolled because you thought it was funny!!! That's the best example.

I also like to troll trolls. Spelling errors, or just really bad grammar and broken English. This is where you come in to correct!! I also troll the forums with pictures of sexy women, (ESPECIALLY since this is a family oriented site) and misunderstood humor in one way or another.

Well? Allow me to demonstrate the best way to troll with a meme at this very moment.

• 5 months ago · Quote · #105

Talonflame_Fan

• 5 months ago · Quote · #106

brumtown

crazy

crazy

crazy

crazy

crazy

Post your reply: