Forums

Is Carlsen good-looking?

Sort:
kartikeya_tiwari
Growlithe99 wrote:
As a girl, from what I've seen in myself and other girls, the way a guy presents himself is extremely important in rating "attractiveness." I've never met him or seen him interact with people, but if he's friendly and projects confidence, I can see people thinking of him as attractive. But looking purely at pictures alone, I don't really see him as physically attractive. But I'd say his intellect is definitely something that's admirable and gives him a one-up on many other guys.

intellect? there is no proof that carlsen is more intelligent than anyone else.

hanweihehai

the thing is ,ask women how a man looks ,as a man ,i can't tell

hanweihehai

i can say that giri might good looking ,many women seems like him

hanweihehai

personally i like nepo ,he very cute 

CookieKim04
NFork wrote:

First of all few questions:

-Carlsen has been selected one of the sexiest men on the world, but would that happen if he was lesser famous?

-Do women rate averagely-looking man handsome or sexy mostly because he is famous?

-Doesn't Carlsen look bit like a boxer? Is that handsome?

As heterosexual I am not of course the best person evaluate these things happy.png The handsomeness of Carlsen is far away from someone, say, Hugh Jackman's (even his past pics when he was same age).

I find him really hot in some way ngl

slaveofjesuschrist

Physiogonomy, idk about the jaw structure, he is sexy in his own way, I like to look at the heart l, I'd bang him, women, it depends they will rate average better if they see their kindness and hart, and sometimes to become a trophy 🏆 and ensure their material success, there's so many factors to evaluate, I do like Carlsen hair, he's a funny dude that scoresnpoints. Nice to get along with we could shoot the breeze all night laughing jokin, lovenu bay bay yes daddy tomame