Forums

Looking for dedicated study partner

Sort:
ajttja

I am looking for a study partner that can work many times a week and really is looking to learn. we will do the same lessons, read the same articals, and then meet up in live chess, play a game with what we learned and talk about the what we understud from the lessons and we will correct each other. we will also help anylize each others games so they can eventually see our weaknesses and strengths. We have an ongoing takeback corraspondance game where we talk about our plan and how to improve our thought prosses.

you need to be online often since we will be doing around 3 sessions a weeks around 1 hour each

your standard rating and blitz rating must be 1500-1700

you must be diamond so you can watch the videos and do chess mentor

opening is NOT the thing you want to study

you must be willing to slow down or speed up with the other persons pace

you should be in a time zone that is convinient for both of us to meet up

You must be dedicated, doing tons of tctics a day, anylizing your own games by your self, and hopfully be able to stay with me until se become class A players.

aguero14

i am not diamond member.my rating in standard is 1400 and blitz 1300. but i have tons of free time and very interested in learning. i am from india . please consider me,

ajttja

sorry, your rating is too low and you don't even have platinum with witch you can do  5 chess mentors a day.

chessmaster102

Im avalible :)

ajttja

again, you need a membership.

ajttja

anyone?

MortalDad

Nah you're too low rated.

ajttja

Is anyone interested that HAS A MEMBERSHIP?

chessmaster102

why so stressful on the membership everything and I mean litterally Everything you can get out of being a paid member on chess.com you can get from somewhere else online completely free yes this includes Tactics Trainer, Chess Mentor, and Videos on instruction by master level players .

chessmaster102

Every chess.com feature I've been able to find else where except for the use of looking at someones else statistics but if you have alot of time on hand one can make there on of another persons statistics anyway.

ajttja

if you can find a website that has chessmentor with different courses and it has video lessons for free you can be my study partner. I would still prefer chess.com so i don't have to use different websites.

jdcannon

Lets do it.

duck29
jdcannon wrote:

Lets do it.

impressive tactics rating!

ajttja

i would accept but your rating is a bit low...

roder_toro

hit me up if you're rating 1200-1300 and looking for a training partner

ajttja

sure, just log in as much as you can.