Forums

Member Points?!? This is Important!

Sort:
happyface456
benedictus wrote:

Are you allowed to post something with the sole purpose of hovering the mouse over your picture to see how many points you have?

you can check your member points on the "About Me" section on your profile.

SimonOne

IDK?

gaereagdag

Complaining about points is so so childish...

Gokuldeepak

very good idea!!!

netzach

MarkProb

AND THE POINT IS  ???   Point Given  =  Point Taken    Can't any bodies see that?    You know, sort of like a game of chess I guess. I just came came here to find out what the points were for, if they were any good for anything & if so how to get more. Came here for answers. Just hatched more questions. WHAT, WHAT, HOW, WHERE & NOW WHY...WOW!!! This egg is hard to candle! Anyways...There is one thing for sure & that is that CHESS RULES!!!   p.s. Good question "jimbales

PuzzleSolver

I may have missed the point here Cool

BishopTARDIS

The point is the point.

PuzzleSolver

Touché, puzzle solved BishopTARDIS :)

shakil1412

what is th euse of this points and in which basis they are calculating.....

Oslo-68

How, other than posting comments here, do you get points? After a brief search I am unable to figure it out.

I click on my (very few) points and get to a page where I expected it would show how I got them.  But it does not show anything.  

Thank you in advance for your answer.

RW63

So you get a point each time you post something? That's just silly.

happyface456
Oslo-68 wrote:

How, other than posting comments here, do you get points? After a brief search I am unable to figure it out.

I click on my (very few) points and get to a page where I expected it would show how I got them.  But it does not show anything.  

Thank you in advance for your answer.

The only way one can get points is by posting an answer, question, or forum.

UncleScooby

Scooby Doo... !