Forums

Men VS Women!

Sort:
TomasMeskis

Cause woman is more stromger than gentelman , she can flirt with oppozite gender so gentelmans  afraids off womans :)

Kingpatzer

One can never take a joke too far on the internet

Kingpatzer

Someone has a stalker

theoreticalboy

Don't worry, E_C, we just think you're really annoying, nothing more.

zborg
theoreticalboy wrote:

Don't worry, E_C, we just think you're really annoying, nothing more.

But @EC's entreaties towards @Ciljettu clearly brought out his true to form.

And sent him scrambling to erase his love notes.  What a sight.

StevenBailey13

It is entirely illogical to say that women are equal ground to men in chess.

I''m not being sexist its simply the only conclusion you can draw.

theoreticalboy

This does bring up a related point; it's highly illogical to say woman are the equals of men in starting inane chess.com forum topics.  Sorry gals, you lose again.

Scottrf

What happened ciljettu? You flirted with Elizabeth and found out it was a man?

zborg
theoreticalboy wrote:

This does bring up a related point; it's highly illogical to say woman are the equals of men in starting inane chess.com forum topics.  Sorry gals, you lose again.

Clearly there are less women chessplayers, and less of them play "king of the hill," another favored sport for men starting these inane threads.

Sorry gals, we have you outclassed. 

tonymtbird
Elizabeth_Catherine wrote:

Why dont they build a huge sky-scraper which is in the form of a chess-piece? I would want to take a picture of it! lol

lol-nice liz ;)

Scottrf
Scottrf wrote:

I am not a MAN! stop saying it! Damn you people are so ignorant! No wonder no other girls play chess! damnit next time im going to the mall!!!

I'm sorry. Can we be best friends?

Scottrf
Scottrf wrote:
Scottrf wrote:

I am not a MAN! stop saying it! Damn you people are so ignorant! No wonder no other girls play chess! damnit next time im going to the mall!!!

I'm sorry. Can we be best friends?

I dont trust you , you guys just want fun with me I will rather get to know you first before I make any sudden changes. Believe me the last time I paid for it!

How?

Scottrf

We were like great friends and we talked about everything and one day he was angry and went and spilled  a lot of lies about me on the internet some of those things were secrets that I told him and it all came out! Thats why I said never again

Some of the lies were secrets?

Scottrf

He took the truth and attached a tail on it!

How nasty Cry

Kingpatzer
TheProfessor wrote:

It is entirely illogical to say that women are equal ground to men in chess.

I''m not being sexist its simply the only conclusion you can draw.

Try reading the study I linked from the Royal Society Professor.

Conflagration_Planet

They just stated on the tube that the world's termites out weigh humans 10 to 1!  10 to 1!  Surprised

Conflagration_Planet

A human is made up of about one hundred trillion cells. Ninety trillion of these cells are of different species of bacteria!  Humans are 90% bacteria!   By number, not weight, but it's still amazing.

netzach

Conflagration_Planet
Lebna_Dengal wrote:

right by cell number. not by body weight proportion. among the bacteria mainly lives in epithelium covered surfaces( that is the skin, or holes_namely genitals, mouth, nose, ears and so forth) and visceral luminal organs( that is digestive tract)

heart, lungs, brain and uterus and other visceral organs are supposed to sterile no bacteria in the natural way.

besides that the bacteria that leaves on us in not harmful most of the time. some make or process some vitamins, others colonize us to defend us from other pathologic or harmful bacteria and so on.

Good answer.

zborg

@Planet, bacteria are many, many, times smaller than your body's cells, and most of them are in your gut.  That's the chief reason they "outnumber" your cells.

But bacteria are definitely the dominate biological mass on this planet, even more so than cockroaches and termites.  Laughing

This forum topic has been locked