Forums

Most beautiful chess players?

Sort:
phishcake5

Ok since I recently made fun of the Is Chess Sexy post (see Why Do We Love This Game) I thought it would be more fun to make a fool of myself by posting this topic. 

For women i vote for Rusudan Goletiani, and for men....hmmm, ok i vote for Alexander Morozevich as the next james bond.

Evil_Homer

Hi,

You missed a previous forum topic, which got closed off by the admins. I would suggest that if this one gets interesting then it will go the same way.

PudVein
Evil_Homer wrote:

Hi,

You missed a previous forum topic, which got closed off by the admins. I would suggest that if this one gets interesting then it will go the same way.

I started that Thread "Sexiest Chess Players". Can someone fill me in on why it got closed? I never got a chance to read it after it made it to 2 pagesFrown

Evil_Homer
PudVein wrote: Evil_Homer wrote:

Hi,

I started that Thread "Sexiest Chess Players". Can someone fill me in on why it got closed? I never got a chance to read it after it made it to 2 pages

It just got a littleout of hand shall we say.

That sort of topic tends to attract some strange people. :-)

PudVein
Evil_Homer wrote: PudVein wrote: Evil_Homer wrote:

Hi,

I started that Thread "Sexiest Chess Players". Can someone fill me in on why it got closed? I never got a chance to read it after it made it to 2 pages

It just got a littleout of hand shall we say.

That sort of topic tends to attract some strange people. :-)

I think it didnt help that minors were involved

phishcake5
Please don't get this thread closed.
Marshal_Dillon

my list in no particular order

Sophie Milliet

Sanja Dedijer

Anna Sharevich

Katerina Lahno

Zhu Chen

Dinara Khaziyeva

Irina Krush

Ingrid Aliaga 

phishcake5

Ladies, care to weigh-in?

RespawnsibleOne
Well I play chess, I don't have a title or anything if playing chess and looking good are the only stipulations for making the list put me on there... #1
wagrro
phishcake5 wrote:

Ok since I recently made fun of the Is Chess Sexy post (see Why Do We Love This Game) I thought it would be more fun to make a fool of myself by posting this topic. 

For women i vote for Rusudan Goletiani, and for men....hmmm, ok i vote for Alexander Morozevich as the next james bond.

for women you voted rusudan goletiani - let that be your phishcake vote

for men you voted alexander morozevich - that would be your phruitcake vote

phishcake5
wagrro wrote: phishcake5 wrote:

for women you voted rusudan goletiani - let that be your phishcake vote

for men you voted alexander morozevich - that would be your phruitcake vote

ha ha ha hergh.  Was my way of letting the girls know they are welcome to join in.

Sorry Tr4mpldUnderfoot, you can't vote for yourself or influence the judges in any way.

Also, this doesn't have to be limited by physical beauty as I was hoping to indicate by the Morozevich vote.  Creativity is strongly encouraged.

CrushingCombos
I have a Krush on Irina.  Brains, beauty and did you see the way she knocked over her king after the armageddon round?...she's hot blooded to boot!!  YOWSA!!
JG27Pyth

This is Sophie Milliet. She is an _amazing_ chess player. Now, I know what you're thinking and here's the answer...

NO. You are too old. Too poor. Too ugly. And far too bad at chess to have any chance at all.

Yours, realistically, 

Jg27 Pyth.  

phishcake5
CrushingCombos wrote: I have a Krush on Irina.  Brains, beauty and did you see the way she knocked over her king after the armageddon round?...she's hot blooded to boot!!  YOWSA!!

She can write a pretty heavy handed letter too.

brettwith2ts

Put down a vote for Irina from me. 

Also, has anyone considered GM Alexandra Kosteniuk?  Good lookin' girl, that one.

wagrro
JG27Pyth wrote:

This is Sophie Milliet.

Yours, realistically, Jg27 Pyth.  

Lets put it to the vote, do they go on the list or not...

i'd say Sophie on, Pyth off.

White_Phoenix

WoW I'm surprised that no one mentioned Arianne Caolli probably one of the best looking female chess player in the world. That said Aronian isn't that bad to look at himself!

kinghunter3
Inverness wrote:
Jg27 Pyth.  I had the same problem you have. I went to the doctor because every morning when I looked in the mirror I wanted to throw up. The doctor told me my eye sight was perfect, how about you?

same thing happened to me.... but my friend told me that its really hard to face the problem when the problem is your face...:))

nodutytorescue

... less than a week and we are back to this sexist BS again?

if you want to have this discussion that’s your tasteless call. but at least post it in here

MsCloyescapade

I think Peter Leko is pretty hot and lovable, Hes got that whole clark kent with down's syndrome thing going for him.