Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

My chess E8 theory-looking for Masters to improve figures


  • 3 years ago · Quote · #201

    zrylam

    I entered this thread with an open and unbiased mind. After careful consideration of the facts, I have decided that this system is a giant farce for the following reasons:

    • The charts are irreproducible, and their origin is never explained
    • The system accepts broad and irrelevant input, such as which half of the board the King is positioned rather than which square, and the villain's last move rather than the current position
    • The charts are logically flawed, as the system claims to find the best move irrespective of the hero's colour by defining the left/right-side of the board (incorrect due to assymetry of castling) rather than the correct K/Q-side
    • The system rejects specific and relevant input, specifically ANY INFORMATION ABOUT THE LOCATION OF ANY PIECES, as the same 8 charts and corresponding numbers are repeatedly used regardless of the current position

    Furthermore, due to finding the correct Q-sac solution to the Georgiev-Kasparov game in post #205 and your playing perfect moves at critical points in a rated online game with streetfighter, I would argue that your moves are engine-assisted and you are likely guilty of c-wording. I would recommend that streetfighter (or an appropriate admin) take the proper action, if you catch my drift.

  • 3 years ago · Quote · #202

    JG27Pyth

    for folks not familiar with e8 and Lisi, here's a nice you tube vid with Lisi explaining... this is what our hero, winnersp, is using to play chess. With those tables. Mmm hmmm. Right. Ab-so-lutely. 

  • 3 years ago · Quote · #203

    winnersp

    zrylam wrote:

    I entered this thread with an open and unbiased mind. After careful consideration of the facts, I have decided that this system is a giant farce for the following reasons:

    The charts are irreproducible, and their origin is never explained The system accepts broad and irrelevant input, such as which half of the board the King is positioned rather than which square, and the villain's last move rather than the current position The charts are logically flawed, as the system claims to find the best move irrespective of the hero's colour by defining the left/right-side of the board (incorrect due to assymetry of castling) rather than the correct K/Q-side The system rejects specific and relevant input, specifically ANY INFORMATION ABOUT THE LOCATION OF ANY PIECES, as the same 8 charts and corresponding numbers are repeatedly used regardless of the current position

    Furthermore, due to finding the correct Q-sac solution to the Georgiev-Kasparov game in post #205 and your playing perfect moves at critical points in a rated online game with streetfighter, I would argue that your moves are engine-assisted and you are likely guilty of c-wording. I would recommend that streetfighter (or an appropriate admin) take the proper action, if you catch my drift.


    I am happy for you as your search line is cut here.:)

    I refuse to work on your negative infomation,thats useless for my system.

    work on your own and play better good luck.

  • 3 years ago · Quote · #204

    winnersp

    streetfighter wrote:

    There is no immediate way to attack the black king now -- chasing it to c7 does me no favours - he'll probably have to go there sometime anyway -- so I will capture the e-pawn with my attacked bishop.

    I will now have 4 healthy pawns for the piece, black's position is still tangled up and I am quite happy

    I have to say, though, that the system seems to be playing the best moves in a very difficult position. Is this because the choices for black are limited, being under attack/threatened, and this suits the E8 system? Or is there some other logic involved?

    Also, is someone checking all these moves/tables/charts/etc? Independent verification is always useful for an experiment! No disrespect intended to winnersp, but I know I'm not cheating because I have no chess engine on my computer (pop in to my hotel anytime and check for yourself ).

    streetfighter


    no,I dont think pawn move is the best move.I have figured out last night queen move could be the best.anyways,Lets continue.

  • 3 years ago · Quote · #205

    winnersp

    JG27Pyth wrote:
    streetfighter wrote:

    I have to say, though, that the system seems to be playing the best moves in a very difficult position. Is this because the choices for black are limited, being under attack/threatened, and this suits the E8 system? Or is there some other logic involved?

     

    streetfighter


    Please don't call it "the E8 system." Google E8. E8 is something like 60 times the size of the human genome. It took a team of 18 scientists/mathematician's 4 years to work out the number. And then there's Anthony Garrett Lisi, who discovered correspondences between E8, quantum physics, and general relativity. Google Anthony Garrett Lisi!  Anthony Garrett Lisi is an utterly improbable man -- he's straight out of some screenwriter's imagination. ... a straight up genius who lives in a sweet custom van dividing his time between unriddling the mathematical mysteries of the universe and surfing (or snowboarding). Seriously? For real? For real. Anyway, it's really great stuff and I wish I had the mind to appreciate it up close and in detail rather than just from afar in dumb ape slack-jawed fashion... but anyway, this foolery here, with our Chinese tablemaker, if it has anything real to do with E8, any actual basis in 248 dimensional continuous symmetry (!) ... well Streetfighter -- I'll leave these forums, buy me a custom van, and attempt to surf! 

    My bet is winnersp doesn't know all that much more about E8 than I do.  

    Remember "The Turk" ...

     

    Call it winnersp's system. 


    I call it e8 as there are about up to 248 flowing factors to be considered..

    king position,last moved piece color,attention to attack or defense*8 tabeles),big piece or pawn move,in which color to move to,different color proporities to move to and guard(3 colors for attack or defense),...thats 2*2*8*2*2*3=384 flowing factors.I just pick the one which fits the most.

  • 3 years ago · Quote · #206

    winnersp

    zrylam wrote:

    I entered this thread with an open and unbiased mind. After careful consideration of the facts, I have decided that this system is a giant farce for the following reasons:

    The charts are irreproducible, and their origin is never explained
    why should I give my theory details to you?
    The system accepts broad and irrelevant input, such as which half of the board the King is positioned rather than which square, and the villain's last move rather than the current position
    ok,then you take left side as queen side and right side for king side,whatever you call it.  inrelvant input?any move ,good or bad,is an input and allowed. you dont under color logic for strategy planning,so you dont see the connection.
    The charts are logically flawed, as the system claims to find the best move irrespective of the hero's colour by defining the left/right-side of the board (incorrect due to assymetry of castling) rather than the correct K/Q-side The system rejects specific and relevant input, specifically ANY INFORMATION ABOUT THE LOCATION OF ANY PIECES, as the same 8 charts and corresponding numbers are repeatedly used regardless of the current position
    I hope you are no that superfacial to claim such system doesnt just because its beyond ur knowledge and understanding so to find stupid excuses to attack it. chats are numbers,when you play,you have your own logics.charts are still.

    Furthermore, due to finding the correct Q-sac solution to the Georgiev-Kasparov game in post #205 and your playing perfect moves at critical points in a rated online game with streetfighter, I would argue that your moves are engine-assisted and you are likely guilty of c-wording. I would recommend that streetfighter (or an appropriate admin) take the proper action, if you catch my drift.

    it learn from engine analysis,those table are tested in every position by engine analysis when I make them.but I keep the secret how I get them,you get it? 


  • 3 years ago · Quote · #207

    winnersp

    JG27Pyth wrote:

    for folks not familiar with e8 and Lisi, here's a nice you tube vid with Lisi explaining... this is what our hero, winnersp, is using to play chess. With those tables. Mmm hmmm. Right. Ab-so-lutely. 


    I am expecting you show me more about E8 math beauty with your own explaniations.

  • 3 years ago · Quote · #208

    JG27Pyth

    "I call it e8 as there are about up to 248 flowing factors to be considered..

    king position,last moved piece color,attention to attack or defense*8 tabeles),big piece or pawn move,in which color to move to,different color proporities to move to and guard(3 colors for attack or defense),...thats 2*2*8*2*2*3=384 flowing factors.I just pick the one which fits the most."

    That's pathetic. Rick Perry gives uh, uh, uh, better answers. You call it E8 because there are "about up to 248 flowing factors" then you multiply some numbers to 384!  Jeezis. 

    Here's what you need to do: 

    1. Go back and read in your original post the super genius crap you cut n' pasted from wikipedia about E8. 

    2. Write one hundred times on the blackboard: I will not pretend to be smart, I will not pretend to be smart...  

    3. Apologize to Streetfighter for using whatever BULLSH*T you are using to beat him. 

    4. Apologize to everyone else in the this thread whose time you have wasted with your pitiful drivel. 

    *Flame off*

     

  • 3 years ago · Quote · #209

    winnersp

    no logical move in L mode,so M mode applied for when king in left(or in queen side),last moved piece bishop is white color.

    by queen moving to e8 a red-figured position,it with the rook guards the whole a8-h8 line for defense.

    no rook move as it moves to h6(a big blue-figured position).no bishop move as its logical move to e7 is also a blue-figured position.

  • 3 years ago · Quote · #210

    winnersp

    JG27Pyth wrote:

     

    "I call it e8 as there are about up to 248 flowing factors to be considered..

    king position,last moved piece color,attention to attack or defense*8 tabeles),big piece or pawn move,in which color to move to,different color proporities to move to and guard(3 colors for attack or defense),...thats 2*2*8*2*2*3=384 flowing factors.I just pick the one which fits the most."

    That's pathetic. Rick Perry gives uh, uh, uh, better answers. You call it E8 because there are "about up to 248 flowing factors" then you multiply some numbers to 384!  Jeezis. 

    Here's what you need to do: 

    1. Go back and read in your original post the super genius crap you cut n' pasted from wikipedia about E8. 

    2. Write one hundred times on the blackboard: I will not pretend to be smart, I will not pretend to be smart...  

    3. Apologize to Streetfighter for using whatever BULLSH*T you are using to beat him. 

    4. Apologize to everyone else in the this thread whose time you have wasted with your pitiful drivel. 

    *Flame off*

     


    I just have one wish-leave my post and find your peace.if you can't,go do something else than reading any info I am posting.

    I enjoy better playing with master streetfigher and the result will tell.

    my suggestion for you:grow up..or send me a challenge which I will accept or deny depending on your reply.so you better go off now.

  • 3 years ago · Quote · #211

    zrylam

    winnersp wrote:

    why should I give my theory details to you?


    Because I think it is nonsense hidden behind ad hominem attacks. But now I have a better question:

    Why did you start this thread?

  • 3 years ago · Quote · #212

    winnersp

    zrylam wrote:
    winnersp wrote:

    why should I give my theory details to you?


    Because I think it is nonsense hidden behind ad hominem attacks. But now I have a better question:

    Why did you start this thread?


    to share what I found new for chess,as to test my system and develop it.

    fair exchange.

  • 3 years ago · Quote · #213

    TheGrobe

    Because someone else (me) posted a picture of E8 in a previous nonsense thread of his and he latched onto it.
  • 3 years ago · Quote · #214

    bigpoison

    No.  He found it on wiki.  See the earlier post in this thread where he says so.

    You, sir, are a charlatan!

  • 3 years ago · Quote · #215

    DementedLogician

    so what's the position look like now? (in ythe game, i mean)

  • 3 years ago · Quote · #216

    TheGrobe

    I wrote the Wikipedia article.
  • 3 years ago · Quote · #217

    winnersp

    whatever you call it,name it,I invented the charts and I use it.

    thats all....the creativity,inspiration,learning process and tests.

    the chart to be looked for each move-i posted it already in details.

  • 3 years ago · Quote · #218

    bigpoison

    I invented Wikipedia.

  • 3 years ago · Quote · #219

    kco

    I invented God.

  • 3 years ago · Quote · #220

    cigoL

    winnersp, how long does it take for you and your system to make a move? 


Back to Top

Post your reply: